Root Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 while choosing between 2 short easy ways customized to be easy and defined just for you to not have any risk to brick your priced possession.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand in UK as well as in Asia is one of the hottest new entrants in the Android smartphone market making a lot of buzz in a short amount of time.However the Galaxy Grand Resolution is a bit low but still it is a high-end dual-SIM phone that lives up to the hype in terms of both design and specs. The Samsung Galaxy Grand is a slightly stepped down version of what a Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy S3 hybrid device would look and function. It is powered by a decent 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with a RAM capacity of 1 GB, and runs the latest Android 4.1.2 Jellybean OS. The Galaxy Grand sports a crisp 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display with a pixel resolution of 480×800. You could find more about the Samsung Galaxy Grand specs and Samsung Galaxy Grand review on gsmarena. Also as said earlier its price is very low , which makes it a budget high end smartphone.
Root Samsung Galaxy Grand – Are you ready ?
Before you know why you need to root your precious Samsung Galaxy Grand you must Know What is Android Rooting.
Luckily, the open source design of the Android platform permits both amateur and professional developers to alter the code of the default OS and create their own upgrades to take the Android experience to the next level and overcome a host of manufacturer-enforced restrictions that prevent you from using your device to its full potential. You can avail of the same benefits for your Samsung Galaxy Grand too by simply rooting it.
Also Read About Some Must Have Applications after you root Samsung Galaxy Grand
Also Rooting will bring a new world to your door adding a bunch of apps that you never get on playstore with a feature to overclock your Phone’s processor and get dazing fast speed.also you can increase RAM and play high end games with high graphics even.
So Here we go with 2 methods to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand!
OneClickRoot t0 Root Samsung Galaxy Grand
- Download One Click Root
- Connect your Samsung Grand Duos to the computer using your Micro-USB/USB cord
- Run One Click Root software on your computer.
- Click ‘Root Now’
This is the best risk free method and is very much free from bricking your phone.Also you need to install your Drivers onto your PC or laptop to let the software read the phone’s data !
Root Samsung Galaxy Grand & Install CMW
Many of the Galaxy Grand Duos owners must want to flash the latest available firmware update that brings new features and bug fixes- and with that, you need a proper root method to quickly root Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 as well. Rooting brings additional benefits with it you can access to the system files and make modifications into it according to your choice. After rooting your device you can install apps which require root access and other useful mods, themes and custom ROM’s of your choice.
As you proceed with the article, we will guide you through the entire process involved on how to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Therefore, follow the article carefully before actually performing it on your device.n further im making you aware that we are not responsible for any kind of bad situation of bricking.but the first method is really easy and risk free .——Starting with the prerequisite knowledge:
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup your contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC. and How to Install Drivers on Mac
- Download Odin from here to your computer and install the same. It will help you to flash the files you want.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers, CWM Recovery Image and UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.00.zip from here to your computer. Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC so as to have all the necessary drivers for your phone on the PC. Extract the CWM Recovery Image and into a folder onto your desktop and place the “UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.00.zip” into the root directory of your phone’s SD Card.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand
How to Install ClockworkMod Recovery:
- Open Odin and reboot your phone so as to enter it in Download Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together until the screen turns ON. When you see the warning screen press the Volume Up button to enter in Download Mode.
- Now, connect your phone to the PC using original USB cable.If the ID: COM section in Odin turns “Yellow” or “Blue” (if you have Odin3), it means your device has been recognized by Odin.
- Now, click on “PDA” button and then choose the “.tar.md5” file from the folder where you have extracted the “CWM Recovery Image” file.
- Ensure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options are checked in Odin.Finally, press the “Start” to begin the flashing process, wait patiently for the installation to finish.
- As soon as the installation process has completed, you will get a “PASS!” message in Odin and your phone will reboot automatically.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand
- Enter in Recovery Mode. To do so, when your phone is OFF, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together for the screen to turn ON. Soon you will see the Samsung logo blinks for two times, just release the Power button but keep the other two keys pressed till you see a list of options in Blue text on black background with Android robot.
- Now check weather you are on ClockworkMod Recovery mode screen by checking on the top of the screen.
- Now, from the main recovery menu, select “install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the “UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.00.zip” file you’ve placed on the SD Card. Select “Yes” to confirm your action.
- As soon as the installation process has completed, select “+++++Go Back+++++” and then select “reboot system now” to reboot your phone.
- Thats it !
So You just got to know how to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand with a choice of two ways ! just do what suits you ! Feel free to comment and let me know how you are doing! Any kind of issues during this root or any help/assistance will always appreciated in the comments section, if you face problems in process of Rooting Samsung Galaxy grand.
Also Read about the best Custom ROMs For Galaxy Grand
Related Search Terms:
- root grand duos
- samsung galaxy grand rom
- rooting grand duos oneclickroot
- onclickroot for grand