Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking for some ways to Overclock your device? Well here is a short post, which can guide you to use SetCPU and overclock your android smartphone.
Why to OVerclock using SetCPU:
The speed of your Android device is solely dependent on the processor of the device. Now every processor is set at a certain speed at which it processes the data. The more the clock speed, the more faster the processor operates, and hence faster the device. Overclocking means that you increase the clock speed of the processor over the limit it is set to operate. Now when you do so, it is certain that your device will function faster.
But the overclocking should be done with great care, and tactic, as if you do not follow the procedure properly, you might ending up bricking or even permanently damaging your phone’s processor. Now if you overclock the device too much, it might give heating issues, and it might even damage the hardware of the phone, or the processor specifically. Or if you down clock the device too much, it might not even boot up. So overclocking must be proceeded with care. Also in this tutorial we will be overclocking your device using SetCPU app. Follow the procedure below, to Overclock your device using setcpu. Also if you are looking to do some more android tweaks, get them here.
Before we begin the process to overclock your android smartphone using setcpu, first of all let us go through some things that need to be done before we start with the procedure.
- Make sure the device is atxleast 70% charged, as we do not want that the device to shut down in the middle of procedure.
- To overclock and use SetCPU you need to have root access, i.e., your android device needs to be rooted. SO if you haven’t rooted it yet, first go root it, and then come back.
- Also overclocking your device, can be harmful for the device, so make a complete backup of the device before proceeding.
- If you do not know how to backup your device, you can follow the guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Backup and Restore SMS
Make sure that you download these files, before proceeding to overclock your device using SetCPU.
How to Use Set CPU to Over clock Processor:
So follow these steps to over clock your phone using the Set CPU.
- First of all, after downloading the file from the download section above, install it on your device.
- Now, that you have finished the installation procedure, you need to launch the app.
- Click on “Auto Detect Speeds” option.
- Then grant the phone will ask you to grant the root access to the Set CPU app, confirm the root access.
- Now you need to set the maximum and the minimum limits of the clock speed for your processor
- You have to note that these speed limits should be balanced, i.e., not too high or too low. As it may cause your phone to behave abruptly. If it is too low, the phone may stop response, and if it is too high it may overheat, and even the processor might get permanently damaged. So it should be done carefully.
- Also do not select the option “Bott on SET”, till you think the speed limits are stable.
- Now when you are satisfied with the speeds, you need to choose the times when you want the Set CPU to start and over clock your phone, like while on user space, or on demand.
So this was a short guide, on how to use SET CPU to over clock your processor. Also if in case, the phone gets into trouble, you need to reboot into the recovery mode, and then flash the backup you made via the recovery. You would get the phone recovered to the period, backup was made. Also if you face any more issues, you can always contact us via the comment section below.