Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So looking for some ways to update xperia tipo to Lollipop? Well here is a post that will help you to update it to lollipop, by installing CM 12 on it. So let us begin.
Before you Update Xperia st21i to Lollipop:
Before you begin to update tipo to lollipop you should be knowing some things about the procedure. In this tutorial we will be flashing cm 12 on tipo, and as you guys light be knowing that it is based on Android 5.0 Lollipop, so when you flash this ROM on your device it will automatically update your device to lollipop. Also cm needs to introduction, it has a powerful user interface which resembles the stock interface and also it has many customizable features as well. Now not only this it has many other advantages as well. It em is fluid and liquid smooth and has minimal bugs, and will also speed up your device as it is totally bloatfree.. Also note that you will have to root the device first and if in case you have not. You need to do it first and also install a custom third party recovery on xperia tipo. So make sure that you have those things from before and also backup all the important stuff on the device before you begin. You can find links in the pre requisites sections to do it, in case you do not how to do it.
Before you begin with the procedure to update xperia tipo to lollipop, and follow the list the below. You can go through it and had them in place.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, since we do not want that the device should power off in the middle of the procedure and prompt you to plug in the charger.
- Flashing the ROM on the xperia tip I will wipe the user data, so make sure that you make a complete backup of the device before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides written for the guys who do not know how to backup stuff on their own
- You will also need an SD Card installed in the device, where you will be placing the ROM file that you will download.
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Also make sure that. You have the root access to the device and also have installed cwm or twrp recovery on it.
Below are the download links of the files that you will need to download so as to update xperia tipo to lollipop. But before you can hit the download links, you need to unblock the links by mentioning any of the tasks given below.
How to Update Xperia Tipo to Lollipop:
So here are the final step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to update tipo to lollipop via cm 12. Again make sure that all the things are in place and you have gone through them before hand. So let’s begin.
- Transfer the ROM file and the GApps to the SD card of the device.
- Boot the phone into the recovery mode.
- Now after entering the recovery mode. if you were on Stock ROM first, make a complete wipe. And if you were on a CM based ROM, then just wipe the cache and the dalvik cahce.
- You can wipe the dalvik cache in the advanced options.
- After that, choose ‘install zip from SD card”
- Then navigate to the ROM file that you had placed on the SD card in the first step.
- The recovery will flash the ROM file for you.
- Then flash the Gapps.
- Reboot, and you’re good to go.
So this was a short post that helped you to flash cm 12 on xperia tipo and also update it to lollipop. In case you face any errors or any of the download links, you can get to us in the form of comments below. I hope this post helped you.