Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Now we have got an Update for The Samsung Galaxy Young 6310 which can be updated from android 2.3 to XXAME4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with an official Firmware. While a few Mates are facing issues with the Samsung Kies Update for Android 4.1.2 we have a well explained Tutorial on RootMyAndroid.org which will guide you through all your updation with an easy tutorial.
If one is confused if he needs ClocksWorkMod for this update then just be happy as we will follow the procedure with Odin and not the CWM recovery. Also while making changes to the settings of the odin be very specific about what we teach you while the tutorial on how to install XXAME4 Android 4.1.2 firmware on Galaxy Young S6310 !
Android 4.1.2 XXAME4 Firmware Details:
Here are a few Details about the Firmware update of Samsung Galaxy Young S6310
Country: Bulgaria (MTL)
Version: Android 4.1.2
Build date: Wed, 22 May 2013 06:38:56 +0000
Product Code: MTL
Before You Root Samsung Galaxy Mega & install CWM
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS
- Backupyour contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Updation process of Samsung Galaxy Young S6310. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Young S6310. having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe updation guide for Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Young S6310.
Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to update Samsung Galaxy Young S6310.
Remember you will loose root access of your device once you Update Galaxy Young S6310 to XXAME4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware
Also Read What Is Android Rooting ?
How to Update Galaxy Young S6310 to XXAME4 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware
Please be sure you only try this tutorial for the Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 and for for any other variant of young or any carrier specific young. We hope that you have backed up your Data which will allow you to use the Firmware efficiently ytou were using with apps on the previous version.
Please download the requirements by clicking on any one of the buttons below after unlocking the links. After Downloading Please extract the Files.
- Download Odin v3.07
- Download XXAME4 Android 4.1.2
Also Real : How to Play HD Games On Android Without Lag
Here Goes the Step by Step tutorial to Install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Mega GT-I9152
- Install Odin on your PC and extract the XXAME4 Android 4.1.2
- Open the Odin v3.07 folder after extracting on your PC.
- Switch off your Phone while while holding Power button with Volume down all at once when the Phone is switched on. The Phone may take a few Screen Shots or will decrease volume,but just let it be and just keep on holding the 3 buttons. after 5-7seconds the Phone will Reboot.
- Now don’t panic just leave those buttons You are in the Download Mode of your device. Now press volume+ button to continue(the warning may show up sometimes and sometimes not).
- When you enter the download mode. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 to the PC with the data cable.
- Now as we have already opened the Odin software. So in a few seconds this tool will read your phone by showing a blue color in the “ID:COM” field. see the image for reference.
If this doesn’t shows up then just close and re-open odin on your PC while keeping the Phone connected and check if your drivers are correctly installed.
- Now check these options on the Odin – Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time Check boxes must be Selected. while keeping the Re-Partition Off.
- Now tick “PDA” and browse for the extracted XXAME4 Android 4.1.2 file in your PC.
- Now strictly Go through the step 4,5 & 6.if every thing is set right then Hit Start Button. Refer Image below for further satisfaction.
- after hitting start the process will start and a progress report will be feeded in the odin.
- After a couple of minutes the software will show Pass and the Phone will Reboot.
- You will see a green Color with Pass written over it in the ID:COM field and your device will reboot itself.
- Thats It you Just Updated Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
That’s it. Your Samsung Galaxy Young S6310 has now been updated to XXAME4 Android 4.1.2 firmware. Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
If we really helped you then Just Like us and G+ to keep up our spirit. While you can easily contact us.