Looking for some ways to update gangway pocket plus to lollipop? Well here is a post that will you put in the process. You will be able to witness ask the awesome gratis and gestures of Android 5.0 Lollipop on your android as it is. So what are you waiting for?
Before you Update Plus to Lollipop:
Before you rush out to update galaxy pocket to Lollipop, there are some things that you would want to know first. In this post we will flash a vision ROM on the device which is based on android Lollipop, abs hence it will take your device to Lollipop. So this is what really we will be doing in this procedure to update galaxy pocket plus to Lollipop. Also you need to note that when you flash a new room all you settings and apps might get deleted, so you wound want to create a backup of all the important data in the device before you begin. You will also need a root access and a custom recovery installed on the device. If you have not rooted the device, you can do that by referring to the guides given below.
The features of the ROM as as follows:
Up to 4x performance improvements.
– A battery saver feature which extends device use by up to 90 mins.
– It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
– Support for 64-bit SoCs using ARM, x86, and MIPS-based cores.
– OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
– Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements make it easier to navigate your device.
– More intelligent ranking of notifications based on who they’re from and the type of communication. See all your notifications in one place by tapping the top of the screen.
– New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
– SELinux enforcing for all applications means even better protection against vulnerabilities and malware.
– State of the art video technology with support for HEVC main profile to allow for UHD 4K 10-bit video playback, tunneled hardware video decoding to save power and improved HLS support for streaming.
– and other cool features.
Here are some more aspects that users should know before trying out the custom ROM :
– Users need to have proper back-up for their personal data on the phone.
– The handset should have at least 80 percent of battery power.
– The users also need to ensure that USB Debugging is enabled on the phone.
– During the installation, if the device gets stuck on booting, users can perform wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik before rebooting the phone.
There are some things that need to be done in the first place, and they are below compiled in a list. So go through them brute you move in to the instructions part to update galaxy pocket plus to Lollipop.
- Ensure that the device is properly charged as we don’t want that the device should die in the middle of the procedure due to low battery.
- You will need a SD card for the procedure.
- The device must be rooted and also a custom recovery must be installed on it. 4. Also you are required to download the files from the download section below so as to update pocket plus.
- Also backup the important data on the device. There are plenty of options which you can backup the data. You can refer to the guides below.
- Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS
Before you rush to that instructions part to update galaxy pocket plus , you need to download the required files on your computer and then transfer them to your sd card right away. But first you will need them to unlock the download links by performing any of the mentioned tasks below. Note that the file has been split into three parts in zip, so you will need to extract them and then zip into one folder, using winrar. If you have any doubts comment below, and we will get back to you.
Links Removed: SORRY
Part 1 : http://goo.gl/7pyL97
Part 2 : http://goo.gl/ffHU2x
Part 3 : http://goo.gl/l1zKh5
How to Update Galaxy Pocket Plus to Lollipop ROM:
So here are the final step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to update pocket plus, and also once again make sure before you begin that you have already made sure that you have read all of the sections above and are good to go ahead.
- Transfer the ROM file and the GApps to the SD card of the device.
- Boot the phone into the recovery mode, which you can do by pressing the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons at the same point of time.
- Now after entering the recovery mode. if you were on Stock ROM first, make a complete wipe. And if you were on a CM based ROM, then just wipe the cache and the dalvik cahce.
- You can wipe the dalvik cache in the advanced options.
- After that, choose ‘install zip from SD card”
- Then navigate to the ROM file that you had placed on the SD card in the first step.
- The recovery will flash the ROM file for you.
- Then flash the Gapps.
- Reboot, and you’re good to go.
So this was a short post that I assumed helped your with the procedure to update galaxy pocket plus to Lollipop. And if in case your face any errors, like any of the links don’t with our any other error that you gave. You can contact us or comment below and we will try to get back to your ad soon as possible.