With the help of this post you can Update and Install Android 4.3 on Galaxy Ace s5380.
Android 4.3 launched a couple of weeks ago, and a good news for the Galaxy Ace users can update their galaxy ace to Android 4.3 an install the firmware manually via this post.
Also Read: Update Galaxy Ace to KitKat and Install CM11
Before Installing Android 4.3 on Galaxy Ace
As you people might know the Galaxy Ace s5380 is a pretty old device, so you won’t be getting updates in near future at all. but do not worry, we are there to the rescue. You could install Android 4.3 on galaxy ace s5380. To inform you this firmware does not cause any lags or will not make your phone go slow. The firmware is developed by Cyanogenmod 4.3 Leaked version. The CM 10.2 build for Galaxy Ace would be having the features as
- OpenGL ES 3.0 support
- Focal camera app ( Developed by Cyanogenmod itself.)
- Better keyboard and Input methods.
- More Secure and stable than the previous version of the Custom ROM.
As this is a third party ROM, you should be careful while flashing this ROM on your Galaxy make, make sure the model number is Galaxy Ace s5380. So by installing this firmware you would have the gestures of the Android 4.3 right away on your Galaxy ace s5380.
Update Galaxy Ace s5380 to Android 4.3 :
Follow these steps to update and install Android 4.3 on your Galaxy Ace s5380.
- Samsung Galaxy Ace, make sure the model number is s5380. If number is not the same, the firmware might not work, but if you’re rooted your phone, you could give it a try. It may have bugs, but it may work too. But for s5380 the firmware works perfect.
- A Backup of all your data, as it is going to be erased in the process.
- The phone should be atleast 70% charged, so that it does not die off in the midst of the process.
- Enable the USB Debugging mode on your phone. You can do that in settings>Apps>Development> USB Debugging.
- A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace s5380, and also install Clockwordmod recovery on it. CWM Recovery should be installed.
- Also make sure proper drivers are installed on your Computer.
- Download the following files on your Computer : The files are locked so please unlock by clicking on one of the buttons below !
You may Like to Read:
Update Ace s5380 to Android 4.3 : Process:
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy Ace s5380 to the computer with USB cable, on which you downloaded the above files.
- Transfer those files onto the SD card in your phone.
- Disconnect the phone.
- Now boot into the recovery mode of your phone. You can do that by pressing the Volume Up+Power+ Home buttons at the same point of time.
- Now after booting into the recovery mode, Select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”, and then “Wipe Cache Partition” and the in the “Advanced>Wipe Dalvik Cache”.
- Now after the wiping, choose the option “install zip from SD Card”, then choose “choose zip from SD Card” and then navigate to the file, the firmware file and select it.
- The phone will install the files. Then again “install zip from SD Card”, then “Choose Zip from SD Card”, and then now choose the Google Apps package, the other file you downloaded along with the firmware file.
- Now after the installation process finishes, go to the main menu of recovery mode, and choose “Reboot System Now”.
- Now the phone would reboot into the Android 4.3, CM 10.2 firmware. Note that for the first time it may take 5-10 minutes to boot, so let the it boot on it’s own. Do not turn it off anyway.
- Also Download the Android 4.3 Camera App and love the Android 4.3 Experience on you Samsung Galaxy Ace.
So this was a short process by which you could install the Android 4.3 on your Samsung Galaxy Ace s5380. In other words update Galaxy Ace s5380 to Android 4.3. I hope this helped. 🙂 Do leave comments below for any query.
Incoming Search Terms:
- update galaxy ace s5380 to android 4.3
- install cm 10.2 on galaxy ace
- install 4.3 jelly bean s5380
- grupo android galaxy ace
- android 4.0.1 update galaxy ace
- galaxy ace s5830 android update
- samsung galaxy ace android update kies
- Update Galaxy Ace s5380 to Android 4.3