Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking for a way to Update Galaxy Ace to Lollipop? Well you are at the right place, we will help you to update ti via CM 12, and flash it on the device and also increase the speed of the phone as also it has the minimum of the apps and also it fluid and fast at the same time. So let us begin.
Update: The ROM has been changed from CM 12 to Lollipop ROM, it is not CM 12 anymore. Though it will still update your ace to Lollipop. Before you Install CM 12 on Galaxy Ace GT-S58302:
Before you Update Galaxy Ace:
Before you being with the procedure to update Galaxy Ace to Lollipop, you need to know about the tutorial and basic stuff related to it. In this procedure we will update the device with the help of a custom ROM, and then flash it on the device and it will take your device to Lollipop, Android 5.0. Not only this there are many other things like, you will need to root the device before you begin. And also you will need a custom recovery installed on the device. And if you do not have it in lace, make sure that do it before beginning. Also we will use Cyanogenmod ROM, which is pretty famous franchise in ROM arena. Also it has the minimum of bugs, and also it is very fluid and bloat free. It will make your phone faster and also you will let you to update your device to lollipop. It features are listed below.
- Android Lollipop themed user interface.
- Lollipop themed launcher.
- Modded Boat Browser Free as Chrome
- Rooted with SuperUser added
- 280+ Languages Supported
- Android L Dialer
- Root Browser Free as Default File Manager
- Android L Settings
- Latest Google Play Store
- Android L Boot Animation
- Wizard Memo modded as default Memo App
- And much more.
Before you begin with the procedure to update galaxy ace to lollipop, there are some things that you need to follow before you begin. There are things that you need to do before, so make sure you follow the list below.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure. It should be at least 60 percent charged.
- Also you need to root the device before you begin with the procedure.
- You will also need a custom recovery installed on the device like, a CWM or TWRP for Galaxy Ace.
- Also when you flash a new ROM on the device, you will need to backup the important stuff on the phone as it will get deleted. You can refer to the guides below in case you do not know how to backup stuff on your Galaxy Ace.
- Ensure that you download the required files to update galaxy ace to Lollipop, which are given in the download section below.
Download the files below as they are required to update Galaxy Ace GT-S58302 to Lollipop, and also you will need to unlock the files so as to obtain the links, and so as to get them you need to do any one of the tasks mentioned below.
How to Update Galaxy Ace GT-S58302 to Lollipop via CM 12:
So here finally are the step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to update Galaxy Ace to Lollipop and also you need to ensure that you have gone through the parts of the tutorials above, once and have all the things sorted out. SO let’s begin.
- Transfer the ROM file and the GApps to the SD card of the device.
- Boot the phone into the recovery mode, which you can do by pressing the Volume Up, Power and Home buttons at the same point of time.
- Now after entering the recovery mode. if you were on Stock ROM first, make a complete wipe. And if you were on a CM based ROM, then just wipe the cache and the dalvik cahce.
- You can wipe the dalvik cache in the advanced options.
- After that, choose ‘install zip from SD card”
- Then navigate to the ROM file that you had placed on the SD card in the first step.
- The recovery will flash the ROM file for you.
- Then flash the GApps.
- Reboot, and you’re good to go.
List: Best ROMs for Galaxy Ace
So this was a short post that helped you to update Galaxy Ace, and also in case you face any errors or any bugs in the ROM, kindly contact us in the form of comments below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. I Hoe this helped. 🙂