Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
This a tutorial to flash stock ROM on HTC Explorer
HTC Explorer is a pretty decent phone in the Android market. It is really affordable and gives some good feature at even such a low price tag. Also if you root your phone and just flash a custom ROM onto HTC Explorer, you can even the improve the performance of the phone twofold. But sometimes eith er you will be bored out of using a custom ROM for HTC Explorer, so you will have to revert back to Stock ROM for HTC Explorer. Like in some instances the Custom ROM can get a bit laggy, you enter a bootloop, or you are simply trying to sell your phone. Whatever the reason may be, in this post you will be able to flash stock ROM on HTC Explorer.
Pre-Requistes for Stock ROM for HTC Explorer:
Before starting the process to Flash Stock ROM on HTC Explorer, make sure you have the things mentioned in the list below.
- The device should be having atleast 60-70 percent battery, as you might not want that phone to hang up in the middle of the flashing and installing process.
- Enable the USB debugging mode by going into the settings, and then checking it on.
- Also while installing Stock ROM on HTC Explorer, you might lose your data, so make sure you backup all the data on your phone. You can refer to the guides mentioned just below to know how you can backup all the user data easily.
- A Laptop or a Computer with proper drivers installed for your device.
- Also download the Stock ROM file from the download link below.
- You also need a custom recovery installed on your HTC Explorer, and also Root Access.
Refer to the links to backup the data on your HTC Explorer, as while flashng a Stock ROM on HTC Explorer, you might lose data.
- Backup Apps, SMS and Contacts using Titanium Backup
- Backup Apps ( Unrooted Users)
- Backup Contacts without Internet Connection
Download Stock ROM :
Download the Stock ROM here
Install Stock ROM for HTC Explorer:
Now if that you have all the things in place as listed above, now follow the step by step guide to install and unroot htc explorer, and also install Stock ROM on it.
- Now connect your device to the laptop or computer via a USB cable.
- Now place the downloaded file into the SD Card of your phone.
- Now disconnect the phone from the computer or laptop.
- Reboot HTC Explorer into the Recovery mode.
- Now wipe data/ factory reset. After that also Wipe the Cache Partition, Dalvik Cache and also wipe out the Battery Stats.
- Choose ” Install from zip”, and then “choose zip from SD Card”, and then select the Stock ROM file for HTC Explorer you downloaded.
- The phone will then install the flash ROM on HTC Explorer, and then Reboot.
Congratulations, you just installed Stock ROM on your HTC Explorer with easy and fast methods. I hope this helped. If you face any problem while in the middle of the process feel free to comment below and ask your query.
Incoming Search Terms:
- how to flash stock rom htc explorer
- htc eris stock rom
- Stock rom for htc explorer
- Stock ROm for explorer pico