Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Here is a post that will help you to root Yu Yureka and that too within a few clicks, using an automated one click software in which you will have to just follow the simple instructions given in this post. And after that you can go ahead and increase the performance by those customizations and the tweaks you were looking to do on your android device. So what are you waiting for?
Before you Root Yu Yureka:
Before you begin with the tutorial to root Yu Yureka you need to have at least a basic knowledge about the android rooting and that what really are you doing to your device. So that you really know that what affects and changes it brings in your android device and you are not root in your device just for the sake of it. So if you already know about it in detail and have a good knowledge about this stuff then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you don’t, then you should really get into it before you begin with it and then move forward. Below is a brief intro part which explains and rooting, it’s merits and demerits. So you should really give it a read at least if this is your first time.
Android Rooting is a basic process, which gets you the root access on the device and in turn root access allows you to control your android device better than ever before. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which you cannot do by default. It lets you interfere and alter the core functioning of the device. It is like running a windows system in administrator mode and in a nutshell you are the super user of the device and completely on the driver seat. This very concept of android is so and vast that we cannot discuss it all here right in this post, so if you wish to know more about it then you can refer to this detailed post on android rooting here.
As said above that there are many tweaks that you can perform on your android device. And not only the tweaks there are many more ways in which you can take advantage of rooting your android, you can read about them here. And to list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could increase the RAM, Play HD Games, overclock processor, Custom ROMs, and also you could install increase the internal memory. And there are many more tweaks that you can perform on an android device too, once you root it.
Unfortunately it is not only the advantages, rooting also has some disadvantages as well. Like many of the users might also know about it that when you root an android device you lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Also there are many technical things too, which we cannot explain it right here in this post. So if you wish to read and study more about it, click here.
In this tutorial to root yu yureka we will first unlock the boot loader of the device and then install the cwm recovery on it, and then use it to flash the supersu zip, which will get us the root access on the device. We will do so with the help of command prompt. But don’t worry, step by step instructions have been given properly in this post, so we got you covered. Also note that, though this method has been tested, but still we won’t be responsible for any damage that might occur to the device while of after having rooting the device.
Before you. Rush to then tutorial to root Yu Yureka, you will have to do some things in the first place. Below is a list that you can follow to do so.
- You will need a laptop or a. Computer for the procedure and proper drivers installed on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers for your device, then you can download it from this page here.
- Backup all totem important data on the device, though it won’t get deleted but still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can refer the guides mentioned below to backup the important stuff on the device.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t see any developer options in the settings then. You tap on the build number of the device about 7 times in About section in Settings.
- Charge the device to at least 70 percent as we don’t want that it should go low on power in the middle of the procedure and then interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Lastly also download the files from the download section below.
Download the files from the link below, as they are required for the tutorial to root the yu yureka. Also note that the links to the files have been locked and you would have to unlock them before you can use them, and get those files.
Instructions to Unlock Bootloader:
- Install the ADB drivers on your device.
- Also extract the Root Package on your computer to a suitable location.
- After extracting, you will see following files on the computer.
- Now, turn off the Yu Yureka.
- Connect the phone to the computer with the help of a USB cable, and then press the Volume Up button till the LED on the phone starts glowing.
- Now navigate to the folder, where the root package has been extracted.
- Press the Shift Key, and then right click, to open Command Prompt Window in that folder.
- After that type in the following command.
- fastboot -i 0x1ebf oem unlock
- And after pressing the enter key, all the data on the device will be erased, and it will unclok the bootloader on the phone.
Instructions to Flash CWM and Root Yu Yureka:
- Now again in the extracted folder, open the command prompt.
- This time type the following command.
- fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash recovery recovery-yu.img
- And with this the command propt will flash the CWM recovery on yu yureka.
- Now switch on the device, and then place the super su package on the internal memory of the device.
- Now boot the phone into the recovery mode.
- After that as it boots into the recovery mode, select the option ‘Install zip from SD card’.
- After that navigate to the file, you just placed.
- Flash the supersu package, and after that wipe the cache and reboot the device.
- That’s it, you’re done.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root Yu Yureka one click. In case you faced any issues or any problems in the above mentioned steps or any other part of the tutorial, then you can contact us or also reach out to us in the form of comments below. Any one from our team or in fact any user might help you out too. So this is it, I hope this post helped and solved your purpose.