Here is a post that will help you to root Xperia T and that too within a few clicks, using an automated one click software in which you will have to just follow the simple instructions given in this post. And after that you can go ahead and increase the performance by those customizations and the tweaks you were looking to do on your android device. So what are you waiting for?
Before you Root Xperia T:
Before you begin with the tutorial to root Xperia T you need to have at least a basic knowledge about the android rooting and that what really are you doing to your device. So that you really know that what affects and changes it brings in your android device and you are not root in your device just for the sake of it. So if you already know about it in detail and have a good knowledge about this stuff then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you don’t, then you should really get into it before you begin with it and then move forward. Below is a brief intro part which explains and rooting, it’s merits and demerits. So you should really give it a read at least if this is your first time.
Android Rooting is a basic process, which gets you the root access on the device and in turn root access allows you to control your android device better than ever before. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which you cannot do by default. It lets you interfere and alter the core functioning of the device. It is like running a windows system in administrator mode and in a nutshell you are the super user of the device and completely on the driver seat. This very concept of android is so and vast that we cannot discuss it all here right in this post, so if you wish to know more about it then you can refer to this detailed post on android rooting here.
As said above that there are many tweaks that you can perform on your android device. And not only the tweaks there are many more ways in which you can take advantage of rooting your android, you can read about them here. And to list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could increase the RAM, Play HD Games, overclock processor, Custom ROMs,and also you could install increase the internal memory. And there are many more tweaks that you can perform on an android device too, once you root it.
Unfortunately it is not only the advantages, rooting also has some disadvantages as well. Like many of the users might also know about it that when you root an android device you lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Also there are many technical things too, which we cannot explain it right here in this post. So if you wish to read and study more about it, click here.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting the device with the help of a bat file and that will get us the root access. Now this is not the easiest process that you would find to root Xperia T, and it is not that difficult and root the device within a click, as you just have to run the executable file and that will do its job on its own. Now this method has been tried and tested on the device and won’t cause any issues or problems. But still you need to proceed at your own risk as this website or the developer would not be responsible for any damages done to the device.
Before you. Rush to then tutorial to root Xperia T, you will have to do some things in the first place. Below is a list that you can follow to do so.
- You will need a laptop or a. Computer for the procedure and proper drivers installed on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers for your device, then you can download it from this page here.
- Backup all totem important data on the device, though it won’t get deleted but still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can refer the guides mentioned below to backup the important stuff on the device.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t see any developer options in the settings then. You tap on the build number of the device about 7 times in About section in Settings.
- Charge the device to at least 70 percent as we don’t want that it should go low on power in the middle of the procedure and then interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Lastly also download the files from the download section below.
Below are the links to the files that you need to download for the procedure to root Xperia t. Make sure that you do it before you proceed and note that before you can use the download links, you will have to unlock them by performing any of the things mentioned in the locker box below.
Instructions to Root Sony Xperia T:
Below are the step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to root Xperia T. Go through the previous sections of the post before you begin.
- The first step requires you to the Settings on your device from the app drawer and then head to Developer Settings. There look for the USB debugging option and check the box next to it.
- Now download and extract the Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v15.zip file from the link attached. Extract it to a suitable location on you computer.
- Now go to the location where you extracted the files and double click on the RunMe.bat file to run it. A window will then open up on your screen.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable and then type 1 in the window on your computer screen.
- Click enter and you are almost done. All you have to do now is to follow the on screen instructions you see on the mobile screen and you should be easily done. Your phone will reboot twice during the whole procedure.
To make sure of the root, you can download the Root Checker app from the Play Store.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root Xperia T one click. In case you faced any issues or any problems in the above mentioned steps or any other part of the tutorial, then you can contact us or also reach out to us in the form of comments below. Any one from our team or in fact any user might help you out too. So this is it, I hope this post helped and solved your purpose.