Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Having a Xperia S and it has slowed down? Or facing any memory issues on the device, or any other things. You could root Xperia S and make perform some tweaks which could increase the performance of the device and all in all better your experience with the device.
Before you Root Xperia S:
Before you begin with the procedure part and the instructions to root Xperia S, you should be knowing that what rooting actually is. You should be knowing that what really are you going to perform on the device. And if in case you do know it, then this part of the tutorial can always be skipped and if not, you should take out 5 minutes to read it as it might make some things a bit more clear.
When you root your android device you get to control your android device better than before and then control the device as you want. Also you can change the system processes and change completely the way your device works and responds. In a way you become a super user of the device, just like an administrator mode in windows but with more control. In fact we cannot discuss it all here in this post, so if you wish to know more read this post here.
Coming to the advantages, there are many when you root your android device. You can perform many tweaks on the device when you root it. To list a few you could Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, overclock processor, increase the RAM , and also Play HD Games. And not only this, there are so many other tweaks out there which can be performed on the device when you root it. And not only this, there are many more advantages of rooting your android device.
We talked about the advantages, but there are some disadvantages when you root your device as well. When you root, you tend to lose the manufacturer warranty of the device that has been provided to you. And not only this there are many more disadvantages of rooting as well, which you can read here.
About the Tutorial:
With the help of this tutorial we will be able to root Xperia S with the help of a computer. You need to connect the device to the computer or a laptop with the help of a USB cable and then using a software to get the root access on the device. This is not the fastest method, but is proven and tested and the chances of failure are really less and also it is brick proof.
Before you begin there are some things that are needed to be done before you root xperia s. Below is a list of things comprising of them. So make sure you get them done in the first place.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for this tutorial, and also proper drivers installed for your device.
- In case you don’t have them, get them here.
- Charge the device to atleast 60 percent so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the data, but still it is advisable that you backup the important stuff on the device.
- You can refer to these guides written so as to backup.
- Make sure that you download the file from the download section below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Also enable the USB Debugging Mode, also instructions are given in the how to section.
Download the file from the download link below as it is required for the procedure to root Xperia S. But first you will need to unlock the download link, by doing of the any of the things mentioned below.Download and install the Kingo Android Root app on your computer from.
How to Root Xperia S LT26I:
So here are the step by step instructions that would help you out to root xperia s easily. So let us begin.
- Now run the app on your computer and connect the device to your computer by following the on-screen instructions on the app window. You will need to enable USB debugging on your phone before doing all this. Do that by going into Settings > Developer Options and checking the box next to USB debugging.
- The app will then install the device drivers and if the phone is connected properly, will display the phones name in the window. There will also be some instructions. Carefully read these instructions and then click on the ROOT button.
- After the process is complete, you will see the ‘Root Succeeded ‘ message on the screen. Then click on ‘Finish’ following which the device will restart. Once the device restarts, you can unplug it and enjoy your rooted device.
So this was a short post that helped you root Xperia S one click, in case you face any problems whilst in the procedure do comment below. We would try to get back to you as soon as possible.