Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So are you looking to root your Xperia E3? Well then you are the right place. Here is a tutorial that is go in to help you pretty easily and get you set up without any issues. So let us begin with rooting.
Before you Root Xperia E3:
Before you begin and rush to root Xperia E3 in one click there are some things that you should be knowing, which are the basic things related to android rooting. You are expected to be knowing that what really are you going to do on the device. You should at least have an idea what android rooting really is and how it can affect your device and what changed it bring in. In case you already know about it and have been into rooting since a long time now, then of course you can skip this part of the tutorial without any second thought. But on the other hand if you are not well aware of it, then you should really invest some and have a little bit of look into it. You can read the brief paragraph below, as it will help you out to get the basic concepts in place for a start.
Android Rooting in the simplest of words is a method or process by which you gain the root access to the device, which in turn allows you to control your device better. It allows you to interfere in the core functioning of the device and perform performance tweaks on it. You can do many things and customizations when you root the device, which you definitely don’t get to do on a default android device. It more and less like running your windows pc on an administrator mow mode. In fact this very concept of android rooting is so long and big that we cannot discuss it all right here in this post, so if you wish to know more you can read this detailed post right here.
Of course as said above, you can perform many customizations and tweaks on the device which might increase the performance of the device and can prove to be advantageous to the device. To list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could Custom ROMs, increase the RAM, overclock processor, increase the internal memory, and also you could Play HD Games. And not only this, there are many more tweaks that can be done when you root an android device too. Also if you are looking to read more in detail about the advantages of rooting your android smartphone, you can head to this post here.
As android rooting has many advantages, it does not imply that it won’t have any disadvantage. Android rooting has some disadvantages as well. Like the common one of them which many users also know about is, that. When you root an android device you tend to lose the warranty on the device that has been provided or given you by manufacturer. And not only this there are some other technical disadvantages of rooting your android phone too. If you want to read and know completely about the disadvantages of root in your android smartphone, then you can refer to this detailed post.
About thy Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root Xperia E3 with the help of flash tool and flash a executable boot image file on the device and doing some other things too. It is kind of a tricky tutorial to follow, so go through the instructions prophet and carefully. You don’t need to worry about safety of the device as this tutorial has been tried and tested, so you can head without worries.
You are also required to do some things before you begin with the tutorial to root Xperia E3, and below is a list comprising of all this things. So have a look at them and get them in place before you begin with the tutorial.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for this one click tutorial, and proper drivers for the device set up on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers, you can download them from this place here.
- The device should be properly charged before you begin with the tutorial as we do not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure due to low power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is advised that you backup all the important stuff on the device before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode by navigating into the Developer Options.
- If you do not see any Developer Options, go ahead and tap on the Build Number in the About Section 7 times.
- Lastly, download the files, that is the root tool from the download section below.
You are required to download some files as they will be required for the procedure. You can download from the model number which is your device. Also before you can use the links below you will have to unlock it by liking our fan page from the locker box below.
You will also need to unlock the bootloader of your device before proceeding further. To do that, head to Sony’s official website.
How to Root Sony Xperia E3:
After the bootloader is unlocked and you have downloaded the required files, we can start with the procedure to root Xperia e3.
- The firsts tep is to download the flashtool on your computer.
- Then download the D2202 boot.img file for the D2202 and the D2212 or the D2203 boot.img file for the D2203 , the D2206 and the D2243 . Do not attempt to root your device with the wrong boot.img file or it will be bricked.
- Launch the Flashtool program on your computer and choose the FASTBOOT mode.
- Now turn off your device and press and hold the Volume up button while connecting it to the computer.
- In the Flashtool program, select the adequate boot.img file depending on your device model and start flashing it.
- Once the Flashing is complete, you will see an OKAY message following which you can disconnect your phone from the computer.
- The next step would be to download the SuperSU file from this link and transfer it to teh root folder of your phone’s Sd card.
- Boot your phone into recovery mode by first turning it off and then pressing and holding the volume up button + volume down button simultaneously.
- Once in recovery mode, just select the “Install zip from SD card” option and then select the SuperSU file that you downloaded.
- This will successfully root your phone to make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app once the phone reboots. You can also download the Root Checker app from the Play Store.
So this is it, you have finally successfully rooted Xperia E3 one click easily and within minutes. It was as easy as that. Also note that if you got stuck at any one of the step then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.