Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So are you looking to root your Xperia Acro S? Well then you are the right place. Here is a tutorial that is go in to help you pretty easily and get you set up without any issues. So let us begin with rooting.
Before you Root Xperia Acro S:
Before you begin and rush to root Xperia Acro S in one click there are some things that you should be knowing, which are the basic things related to android rooting. You are expected to be knowing that what really are you going to do on the device. You should at least have an idea what android rooting really is and how it can affect your device and what changed it bring in. In case you already know about it and have been into rooting since a long time now, then of course you can skip this part of the tutorial without any second thought. But on the other hand if you are not well aware of it, then you should really invest some and have a little bit of look into it. You can read the brief paragraph below, as it will help you out to get the basic concepts in place for a start.
Android Rooting in the simplest of words is a method or process by which you gain the root access to the device, which in turn allows you to control your device better. It allows you to interfere in the core functioning of the device and perform performance tweaks on it. You can do many things and customizations when you root the device, which you definitely don’t get to do on a default android device. It more and less like running your windows pc on an administrator mow mode. In fact this very concept of android rooting is so long and big that we cannot discuss it all right here in this post, so if you wish to know more you can read this detailed post right here.
Of course as said above, you can perform many customizations and tweaks on the device which might increase the performance of the device and can prove to be advantageous to the device. To list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could Custom ROMs, increase the RAM, overclock processor, increase the internal memory, and also you could Play HD Games. And not only this, there are many more tweaks that can be done when you root an android device too. Also if you are looking to read more in detail about the advantages of rooting your android smartphone, you can head to this post here.
As android rooting has many advantages, it does not imply that it won’t have any disadvantage. Android rooting has some disadvantages as well. Like the common one of them which many users also know about is, that. When you root an android device you tend to lose the warranty on the device that has been provided or given you by manufacturer. And not only this there are some other technical disadvantages of rooting your android phone too. If you want to read and know completely about the disadvantages of root in your android smartphone, then you can refer to this detailed post.
About this Tutorial:
There are many methods out there to root Sony Xperia acro S, so let us first have a look that what method will we really use in this tutorial and post. In this tutorial we will flash a firmware file on the device with the help of Sony flash tool and it will give us the root access on the device. Now this method is comparatively long and time consuming and also it will delete the data on the device, so need to backup it before you begin. Also it is a bit complex so follow the instructions properly with attention. Though apart from that it is safe and has been tested on the device so you don’t need to worry about that, but do note that in case any damage is caused to the device, we won’t be responsible for it, so proceed only when you are confident.
You are also required to do some things before you begin with the tutorial to root Xperia Acro S, and below is a list comprising of all this things. So have a look at them and get them in place before you begin with the tutorial.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for this one click tutorial, and proper drivers for the device set up on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers, you can download them from this place here.
- The device should be properly charged before you begin with the tutorial as we do not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure due to low power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is advised that you backup all the important stuff on the device before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode by navigating into the Developer Options.
- If you do not see any Developer Options, go ahead and tap on the Build Number in the About Section 7 times.
- Lastly, download the files, that is the root tool from the download section below.
Before we start with the rooting process, you will need to download some rooting essentials on your computer so as to root Xperia acro s. Download them from the links attached below, but before you will have to do some things as mentioned in the box below.
Flashing the older rootable kernel
1. On your computer, double click on the flashtool-0.9.11.0-windows.exe file and follow the on screen instructions to install it.
How to Root Sony Xperia Acro S:
Follow the instructions below so as to begin with the procedure to root acro s. Make sure that you have gone through the previous sections of the post as well before you begin.
- Copy the downloaded Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.0.211_KernelOnly.ftf file to C:Flashtoolfirmwares on your computer.
- Open Flashtool after the installation is complete.
- Click on the flash symbol which looks like the thunder symbol. You will be presented with the Flashmode and the Fastboot mode option. Select Flashmode.
- Now choose Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.0.211_KernelOnly.def and then click on ok.
- Follow the instruction and make sure the ‘No final verification’ is marked.
- Once the process is complete, reboot device.
Here now follow the steps to root Sony Xperia Acro S.
- Go to Settings > Developer Options and check the box next to USB Debugging.
- Now go to Security in Settings and tick the box next to Unknown Sources to allow the installation of third party apps.
- Now kill the Flashtool app on your computer and make sure it is not running in the background at any cost.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now extract the DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v18_perf-event-exploit.zip to a suitable location on your computer.
- Open the folder where the files are extracted and double click on the runme_win.bat file to run the rooting tool.
- Follow the on screen instructions to root your device.
- To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app, your phone has been rooted.
Flashing the original kernel:
Follow the “Flashing the older rootable kernel” but this time, choose the Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.1.96_KernelOnly.ftf file instead of the file used in the earlier process.
So this is it, you have finally successfully rooted Xperia Acro S one click easily and within minutes. It was as easy as that. Also note that if you got stuck at any one of the step then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.