Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Samsung had released the rugby smart some time ago, and also the device slows down. But you could always root rugby smart without PC and then increase the performance of the device and also perform some decent customizations on the device.
Before you Root Rugby Smart:
There are many things that you need to have a basic knowledge about before you begin. You should be knowing the basic concepts of rooting and stuff related to it. If you have been doing these things since a long time then you could skip this part of the tutorial and if in case you do not know about it then you should give it a read. It might help you a bit in understanding better.
Android Rooting is a method by which you gain more control of your device and also you get to manipulate your device better. You are able to perform the tweaks on the device and then also increase the performance of the device. It is more and less like running like windows in administrator mode. You could read more about rooting and its concept here in this post.
As said above android rooting has many advantages as you are able to perform many android tweaks that increase the performance and also many customizations. To list a few android root tweaks you could delete the bloatware, increase the internal memory, increase the RAM , Play HD Games, and also could overclock the processor. Not only this there are many other root tweaks that can be performed and here is a compiled list of tweaks that can help you.
Not only the advantages there are many disadvantages of rooting your android device too. Like to list one, you would void the warranty of the device provided by the manufacturer and also it makes the device more vulnerable to boot loops and also bricking the device. To know more, read disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone.
About this Tutorial:
Let’s see what will we do in this tutorial and how will be gaining the root access to the device. Here we will be using a third party recovery for the device and then it will help us root the device. It is one of the most easiest tutorial as it will help you to root rugby smart without PC. It is also one of the safest method to obtain the root access as you could restore the device from the recovery itself in case anything does not turn out to be good. So let the rooting begin.
There are things that you need to before you begin to root rugby smart. Here is a compiled of things below, have a look at them.
- You will need to install a third party recovery for the same,.
- Also make sure to download the files from the download section below.
- The device should be properly charged as we do not want that the device should interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Rooting does not delete any of the data on the device but still it is advisable that you backup the important stuff on the device.
- You could refer to the guides below in case you do not know how to do it.
Download the files from the download links below as they are essential to root rugby smart.
Root Samsung Rugby Smart:
Here are the step by step instructions that would help you to root rugby smart.
- You will first of all be required to download the rooting file from the download link onto your desktop or your laptop.
- Do not extract this file and place it in the root of your phone’s SD card storage using a USB cable.
- Now boot your phone into the recovery mode. To do this, first turn your phone of and then turn it back on by pressing and holding the Power button + Volume up key for about 10 seconds after which the Samsung logo will appear and then disappear.
- Do not release the keys until the logo reappears. When it does, release both the keys and press and hold the home key for about 15-20 seconds. Release it when the Android recovery icon appears.
- Once in recovery mode, go to the ‘ Apply update from SD card’ option using the volume up and volume down menus to navigate the select the option using the home key.
- Now again navigate using the volume keys to select the update.zip file that we downloaded earlier. This will root your phone.
- Now select the Reboot phone option.
If you face any errors or any of the download links are not working then you could contact us or comment below and we would try to solve the problem as soon as possible. This was was a short tutorial that helped you to root rugby smart without pc.