Want to root Samsung Galaxy Win? Here is a tutorial that will help you to do it without even having to use a computer or PC. This tutorial will easily help you do it and without any issues, you just need to follow the detailed properly arranged step by step instructions given in this tutorial and you’ll be good.
Before you Root Samsung Galaxy Win:
There are some things that you should be knowing before you begin with the procedure to root Samsung Galaxy Win. You should be having a basic knowledge about android rooting and the concepts related to it. This section is for the newbies and the people who are not knowing about rooting at all and it is their first time. But on the other hand if you are a regular one and know about it already, you can skip this part of the tutorial. Below is a intro part for the first timers, that might make it a bit easy for them to begin with.
In the simplest of words, when you root an android device you seize to gain the full control over the device. You are able to control the system processes, default workflows and make really great customizations and performing many tweaks on it. Now of course we are talking things that by default the android code would not allow you to do, but when you root the device you are. You in a sense are the super user of the device and can control the device better than ever before. It is quite different from jailbreaking an iPhone, as it is illegal whereas rooting your android phone is completely legal. I cannot write the whole story about android and rooting in this post right here, as this was just a brief introductory part and if you wish to know more then you should read this post.
Now as said above, when you root the device you are able to control it and perform tweaks and customizations on it. Of course this can advantage you, in many ways as you can in read the productivity or also the performance of your android device in many cases. When you root a device, you are able to increase the RAM install Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, Play HD Games, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this, there are many more tweaks out there that can beperformed on an android device, once it is rooted. And if you are looking forward to get to know about them in detail, read this post on advantages of rooting.
There are also some disadvantages of rooting your android device as well. As many of you might already be knowing that once you root an android device, you would lose then warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Not only this there are many other disadvantages of rooting your device too, like you could end up in random boot loops and other problems that might occur to you while performing many tweaks and if you do not know what you’re actually doing, it could make you land in troubles. Here is a post that discusses every detailed disadvantage of rooting an android device.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root galaxy win with the help of a app named as framaroot. All ew have to do is install the app on the device and follow some simple interdiction s given in the last section of the post which will help you out in the same. Now the best part about this tutorial is that you don’t need a laptop or computer to root the device. Isn’t that great? You could root the device on the go, and it is really easy and simple and even a beginner won’t have any issue with the method. But do note that you need to proceed at your own risk as we would not be responsible for any damage done to the device. Though it won’t happen likely, as it has been tested on the device.
Below is a list things that you are required to do before you begin with the tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Win and make sure that you surely do get them done before you begin.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged so that it does not interrupt us in the middle of the root in procedure.
- Enable the Installation of Apps from unknown Sources, which can be done in the Security Settings.
- You need to make a proper backup of the device and the data, though it won’t get deleted but still you should do it as a precautionary measure.
- You can learn how to backup the data on the device from the guides below
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- You need to download the files from the download section below.
You need to download the drama root app from the link provided below, as it is really essential for the procedure to root galaxy win without any computer, and also before you can use the link given below, note that you will have to unlock it by doing any of the things mentioned below.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Win I8550:
Follow the steps and the instructions given below so as to begin with the procedure to foot galaxy win and before you begin make sure that you have gone through the previous sections of the post as well as they are really important and have some value able info.
- You will first of all be required to enable USB debugging mode in tour phone. To do this, go to Settings > Developer Options and check the box next to USB debugging. If you can’t find the Developer Options, go to the About section in Settings and click on Built number about 10 times to enable the Developer Options.
- Also enable Unknown Sources under Settings > Security. This will allow the installation of third party apps on your phone. You can disable this after the process is complete.
- Now download and install the Framaroot app on your phone from this link.
- Once the app is installed, launch it fro the app drawer of your phone.
- In the app, you will be able to see two options namely : Aragorn and Gandalf. Click on Gandalf which will begin the rooting process.
- Once the process is complete, you will see a success popup message on your phone screen following which you should reboot your device.
- To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of it ur phone. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted.
This is it, you have rooted Samsung Galaxy Win without PC. This was a short tutorial aimed at helping you out with the root procedure and help you do it pretty easily without having you to give any manual commands in command prompt. Also note that if you get stuck at any step or any other problem related to tutorial arises, do contact us and we would get back to you as soon as possible.