Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Do you want to Root Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2? is you really want to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 then you must know that this is the best place on the web to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. This will be a very information and very descriptive post about rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
When it comes to the tablet market, there is no doubt that the Apple iPad is the best tablet option out there. But many go for Android tablet alternatives because Android tablets are cheaper, offers more functionality and customization, and is offered by different manufacturers too.
Similar to the Smartphones market, Samsung is the clear winner when it comes to Android tablets as well. Samsung offers a wide variety of tablet variants targeting different users and budget groups. One of the most popular tablet series from Samsung is the “Samsung Galaxy Tab”. And the second generation Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is one of the most popular Android tablet.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 features some very impressive hardware specifications like a 1 GHz dual core processor, 1 GB of RAM, 8/16 or 32 GB of internal storage options, 7 inch 600×1024 pixel display with a PPI of 170, 3.15 MP primary camera and a VGA front facing camera, external MicroSD card support and a 4000 mAh battery.
There are a lot of custom ROM’s and kernels available for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, and if you want to check them out on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, then you need to root it. And today, we’re here with a detailed guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
You have Low free RAM ? Just Go on and read how to Increase RAM on Unrooted devices.
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
There are a lot of application that are amazingly awesome to use on rooted android devices Read Here- Top Apps on Rooted androids.
Also Read : Advantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxt Tab 2
Pre-requisites for rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 , don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
First of all, rooting of Android devices is against the terms and conditions of Android, and hence will void the warranty of your Android device. Moreover, if the rooting guide is not followed correctly, then you may end up damaging your Android device. In any such cases of damages occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, we are not to be held responsible and please proceed at your own risk only.
We recommend you read our guide on the disadvantages of rooting. And to prevent any lose of data on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 during the rooting process, we recommend you to take a backup of your tablet. And you can follow our guide on how to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup for the same.
Downloads required to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
This part is very crucial when you have to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. If you Do Not download this Root Kit then you cannot Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. The File is itself the key to het the root access. The download link is locked so to unlock it you need to click on any one of the buttons. So just download and Root.
- Download the root kit from here in order to proceed with the rooting tutorial for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.
After you have downloaded the Root kit to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 you can proceed further.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Below is the detailed guide on how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 easily:
- First of all, connect your tablet to the PC.
- Extract the root kit that you downloaded.
- And from the extracted root kit folder, run the root software.
- Now, a new window will appear. This is the rooting software.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Next, click on the “Root Now” button which can be found at the bottom of the rooting software.
- The rooting process will then begin.
- Wait for the rooting process to complete.
- Your tablet will now reboot. Wait for the rebooting process to complete successfully. It might take only a couple of minutes.
- Disconnect your tablet from the PC.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. A new application named “SuperUserSU” must have been installed on your tablet. To verify the root, install and run the Root Checker Android application from the Google Play Store.
Also read 11 things to do after Rooting your Tab 2
I hope you found this guide helpful. In case of any doubts or queries, please leave them as comments below.