Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So are you looking for some ways to root the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0? Here is a short post that would help you in your way through and after rooting the device you could easily make the android experience better by boosting the performance of the device, as generally old android devices get slower with time.
Before you Root Galaxy Tab 2 7.0:
There are a few things that you should be knowing about rooting and stuff related to it, before you start to root your device. You should be knowing that what basically are you doing to your device, and what is the significance of that. If you have been rooting devices, since a long time then you could skip this part if the tutorial, and if not then you should take out time to read this part a bit.
Android Rooting is a process by which you gain the root access to the device and then you will be able to perform any tweak on the device and also perform customizations on the device to make your android experience better. Also not only this, you are able to control the device fully, including the system processes. All in all you are the super user of the device. It is more and less like running windows in administrator mode. This very concept is so long and big that it cannot be solely discussed here. To know more about this stuff, read this post here.
Android Rooting has many advantages, as said above you are able to perform so many tweaks and also you are able to customizations. With the root access you can install and take advantage of root only apps and other tweaks. Like for instance you can increase the RAM , Play HD Games, flash Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, and overclock processor. And not only this, there are so many things out there which can be performed once you root tab 2 7.0, and here is a list that would help you. Now not only this, apart from this there are several other advantages of root in your android device, which you can read in this post.
Also along with the advantages, rooting your device will have many disadvantages as well. Like you can void the warranty for the hardware of the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. And not only this there are several other disadvantages involved, which cannot be completely discussed here right in this post. So if you want to know about them, head to this post.
Before you begin, there are some things that you need to look into, as they are important and need your attention before you start to root tab 2.
- We will need a laptop or a computer for the same.
- Also proper drivers are to be installed on the device. You can download them here.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode, follow the instructions in the How To section to do so.
- Charge the device up to 60 percent so that you do not have to get interrupted in the middle of the procedure.
- Make a backup of all the important data on the device, though rooting will not delete any of the data but still it is advisable that you back it up.
- Refer to the guides below, in case you do not know how to do so.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- Backup and Restore SMS
- And lastly download the file from the download section below.
Download the file from the download link below as it is required for the procedure to root tab 2 7.0 and also unlock the link by doing anything that has been mentioned below.
How to Root Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 SCH-I705:
So here are the step by step instructions that you need to follow to root galaxy tab 2 7.0, and again make sure that you have backed up the data, gone through the pre requisite section already.
- The first step requires you to download the SRS root app from the link onto your computer.
- After downloading this, double click on it from the download folder and install it on your computer.
- Now launch the app on your laptop and select the model number SCH-I705 from the menu.
- You now need to enable USB debugging mode on your tab. To do this, go to Settings from the app drawer and then to Developer Options. Then check the box next to USB Debugging. If you can’t find the Developer Options, tab on the built number about 10 times in the About menu and then look for Developer Options.
- Now connect your tab to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now click on the Root Device button in the SRS root app and wait for about 10 minutes.
- Then restart your tab and enjoy the rooted device.
So this was a short post that helped you to root galaxy tab 2 7.0 SCH-I705, and if in case the steps or the instructions are not proper, you end up seeing an error or any of the links seem to be broken, please comment below and we will try to solve the problems as soon as possible.