Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Android devices generally get slow and lag a lot after some time, and that is pretty much true for almost every device, and so it goes for galaxy star. But do not worry, you could always root galaxy star and increase the performance. so here is a short tutorial that will help you in the procedure.
Before you Root Galaxy Star:
There are many things that you need to know before you that you need to know, like basic concepts of rooting and stuff related to it. Now if you have been rooting devices and are well aware of it, then you can skip this part of the tutorial. But in case you are a beginner and really do not know much about it, the you should be reading this part at least once.
Android Rooting is a process by which you gain the rights or in simple words more and a deeper control of a device. And when you get a deeper control, you also get to perform many root android tweaks on the device. It is more and less like running windows in administrator mode. If you want to know more about android rooting, you can read this post here.
Now as discussed above, when you root galaxy star you are able to perform many tweaks on the device which can be used to increase the performance and prove to be really beneficial for the device. To list a few you could increase the internal memory, Play HD Games, increase the RAM , and also overclocking the processor in android. Not only these, these are only some of the tweaks that can be performed on the device. And you can view all of the tweaks here, on this page.
Android Rooting not only has disadvantages, it also has some disadvantages. To list some, when you root your device you will end up losing the manufacturer’s warranty on the device. And when you root the device the chances of entering into a boot loop or soft bricking your device highly increase. So read about more disadvantages of rooting your android device here.
Now that after you have analyzed the advantages and disadvantages of rooting your android device, then you may move ahead and root galaxy star.
About this Tutorial:
Here is a sneak peak of what we will be doing in this tutorial. We will be getting things done, i.e., root galaxy star with the help of a laptop or a computer. And in the computer we will be using an automated tool which will root the device for us. And you will have to just click once, and hence this is a one click tutorial for galaxy star. The process is solely automated and you do not need to manually enter any commands, so this makes it a really easy process to gain the root access.
Here is a list of things compiled that need to be done first, as you root galaxy star. So make sure that you get them done in the first place.
- The battery shield be already 50 percent charged as we do not want that it should go off in the middle if the procedure, and interrupt.
- A laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed for the device.
- You will also have to download the files required for the procedure to root galaxy star, and you can do that from the download section below.
- Though this procedure won’t wipe any of the user data, but still it is advisable that you should be backing up all your important data on the device.
- You can refer to the guides below, if you do not know how to do it on your device.
Here are the files that are required for the procedure, so you should download them first as they are really very essential for the procedure.
How to Root Galaxy Star:
Here are the step by step instructions that will help you to root galaxy star within a few clicks, and that to with an automated process.
- Download and install Samsung drivers on to your desktop or laptop from here.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your phone. To do so, go into Settings and then into Developer Options to enable USB debugging. If you can’t see the developer options, tap on the build number about 8 times to enable developer options.
- Download and extract the Cydia Impactor files from the download section on your Windows based computer.
- Connect the phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch Impactor.exe from the extracted files on your computer.
- The tool will automatically recognize your device. Click on the start button to start the rooting process.
- Once the rooting process is complete, restart your phone. To verify whether the phone has been rooted or not, open the app drawer after the restart. Look for an installed app named SuperSU. If you find this app, your phone has been rooted.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root galaxy star and if you face any errors in the middle, try disconnecting and then connecting the device again. Also the improper drivers could be a reason for that. If the issue still is not solved, then you may comment below or contact us, our hard working team would try to get back to you with a solution.