Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So You are at Root My Android to Root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003, well be relieved and very much excited to know that we have the easiest and very authenticated way to root your Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003. We Do not use any sponsored software’s so be assured that we have updated this post with the best Application available to root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 easily.
As we live in a very development freak world so i suppose we all know the basics of Rooting, well if Not then Follow these basic tutorials to make your doubts clear.What is Meaning Of Rooting Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003?
Pre-requisites before you Root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003
Before you actually begin the rooting Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 process, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 , don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung GalaxySL GT-I9003, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung GalaxySL GT-I9003
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”. If you dont have a developer option then you can tap 6-8 times on About Phone>Bulid Number to become developer and then can enable USB Debugging mode.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads Required to Root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003
Here you will have to unlock the links of the required files to root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003. Just click on any of the buttons below to get the ins unlocked.
Once unlokced you will never be asked to unlock them again.
Files Required to Root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003
- Download Root Genius
After downloading the files required for rooting your Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 continue to the procedure of Rooting.
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003
So we are right here to start with the rooting of the procedure of the Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003. Make sure you read the tutorial atlest twice before implementing.
- We consider that you have already downloaded the Drivers and the Root Application and ahev also installed the same.
- Open and Run the Root Genius Application on your PC.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy SL GT-I9003 to PC with original data cable.
- After the Root Genius application has detected your device you will see asimilar screen as in the picture below
- Now you can click on “Root Now” button in green and make the Rooting process to start.
- You will see a similar screen soon after clicking on root now.
- After a few minutes your device will reboot. And you will see a New application installed with the name of “KingUser” whcih will make your device rooted. See Picture for reference.
- Voila you just Rooted your device.
You have now Successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy SL
For any Quesries or issues with the process please comment or contact us