Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking a way to root Galaxy S5 Sport? Well here is a tutorial that will set you up with a procedure that is simple and you won’t need any technical knowledge for it, completely nil. You just have to follow a simple set of instructions and you’re done. So lets begin.
Before you Root Galaxy S5 Sport:
You bare expected to have a complete knowledge about android rooting and stuff related to it before you begin to root Galaxy S5 Sport. Since you need to make sure that you completely know that what really are you. Doing to the device and not really rooting for the sake of it. What would be the benefit of rooting your device if you don’t even know what it really is and how can you benefit or lose by it? So if you do not know much about it, then you should really take out some time and have it to read and study about android rooting and things related to it. Below is a brief intro of rooting, some advantages and disadvantages as well. Note that if you already know about it and have been rooting since quite a bit of time now then you can really skip this part and move on to the next section of the tutorial.
Android Rooting let’s you get the root access which in turn gives you the power to control the device better than ever before. You are even able to interfere in the core functioning of the device and make various changed and tweaks in the system processes according to your own preferences. You can perform many tweaks and customization which by default android does not let you do. It is like, when you root an android device you are completely on the driver seat and have the power to control many to almost everything about how your device works. There are many more things related to android rooting that we cannot discuss right here in this post, so if you desire to know more read this post.
Since rooting allows you to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it your own advantage. Like you can increase the power and performance of the device and level of personalization that you have on your android device. To list a few tweaks that you can do, you could Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, increase the RAM, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this there are many more things out there, and to know about more tweaks you can refer to this post right here. And so as to get to know about more detailed advantages of rooting your android smartphone, this post would help you out.
Also android rooting has some disadvantages. Yes and the most common of them all is, when you root an android device, you. Lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer on it. Though nowadays many manufacturers allow and support rooting but ark majority of them don’t at the point of time. There are many other disadvantages as well, which are quite technical and so as to get to know about them in detail you would have to reach out to the detailed post, disadvantages of rooting your android device.
About this Tutorial:
You will have to root galaxy s5 sport with the help of odin which we will be installing on the computer or laptop and then we will be connecting the device to it with the help of a USB cable. Odin is a tool from Samsung for flashing purposes only. We will flash a root package and it will give us the root access on the device. Though it is safe and tested on the device but a km note that we would not be responsible for any damage that might occur to the device, so make sure that you proceed only when you are confident.
Before you rush to the instructions part of the tutorial and begin to riot Galaxy S5 Sport using one click, there are some things that you would have to get done in the first place. Below is a list of all those things and you can refer to it.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options of the device.
- In case you don’t see any Developer Options on the device, then you need to tap on the Build Number of the device 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer with adequate drivers setup on it.
- You can download the drivers for your device from this page right here.
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Also backup the important data on the device, though it won’t get wiped, still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can use the tutorials given right here to help you in backing up data.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Lastly also make sure that you have charged the device properly before you begin, as you would not want that the device should interrupt you in the middle of the process and ask to plug in power.
Download the root package required for the rooting on your computer from the link given below as it is required to root galaxy s5 sport. Make sure that you unlock it before, and that can be done by doing the things mentioned in the locker box below.
After downloading the root package, extract it to a suitable location on your computer.
How to Root Galaxy S5 Sport:
Here are the steps and the instructions that would help you with the procedure to root galaxy s5 sport. Once again make sure that you have downloaded the root package and backed up important data on the device.
- Now boot your phone into download mode. To do this, first turn it off and then turn it back on by pressing and holding the Volume down button + Home button + Power button for about 10 seconds. You will then see a war in message with a yellow triangle sign. Press the volume up button to continue.
- Now go to the location on your computer where you extracted the root package and open the executable Odin file. This will launch Odin on your computer.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. If the phone is connected properly, you will see an “Added” message on the Odin window in the lower left corner.
- Now click on the PDA field in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted root package files.
- Now click on the start button on the Odin window which will start the rooting process.
- The process should normally take about 50 seconds to complete following which your smartphone will automatically restart.
- After is restarts, you will see a Pass message in a green colored box. You can then disconnect your phone.
- To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted. You can also download the Root Checker app from the Play Store to confirm the same.
Yes this is it, you are set to know do those things and customizations or tweaks that you were looking forward to do after to root Galaxy S5 Sport. Note that if in any case you got stuck or faced any errors or issues or maybe even the download links don’t seem to work then you could let us know by commenting below, anyone of the users or the member of our team would get back to you with a solution of your issue as soon as possible.