Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking a way to root Galaxy S5 G9009W? Well here is a tutorial that will set you up with a procedure that is simple and you won’t need any technical knowledge for it, completely nil. You just have to follow a simple set of instructions and you’re done. So lets begin.
Before you Root Galaxy S5 G9009W:
You bare expected to have a complete knowledge about android rooting and stuff related to it before you begin to root Galaxy S5 G9009W. Since you need to make sure that you completely know that what really are you. Doing to the device and not really rooting for the sake of it. What would be the benefit of rooting your device if you don’t even know what it really is and how can you benefit or lose by it? So if you do not know much about it, then you should really take out some time and have it to read and study about android rooting and things related to it. Below is a brief intro of rooting, some advantages and disadvantages as well. Note that if you already know about it and have been rooting since quite a bit of time now then you can really skip this part and move on to the next section of the tutorial.
Android Rooting let’s you get the root access which in turn gives you the power to control the device better than ever before. You are even able to interfere in the core functioning of the device and make various changed and tweaks in the system processes according to your own preferences. You can perform many tweaks and customization which by default android does not let you do. It is like, when you root an android device you are completely on the driver seat and have the power to control many to almost everything about how your device works. There are many more things related to android rooting that we cannot discuss right here in this post, so if you desire to know more read this post.
Since rooting allows you to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it your own advantage. Like you can increase the power and performance of the device and level of personalization that you have on your android device. To list a few tweaks that you can do, you could Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, increase the RAM, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this there are many more things out there, and to know about more tweaks you can refer to this post right here. And so as to get to know about more detailed advantages of rooting your android smartphone, this post would help you out.
Also android rooting has some disadvantages. Yes and the most common of them all is, when you root an android device, you. Lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer on it. Though nowadays many manufacturers allow and support rooting but ark majority of them don’t at the point of time. There are many other disadvantages as well, which are quite technical and so as to get to know about them in detail you would have to reach out to the detailed post, disadvantages of rooting your android device.
About the Tutorial:
Let us see that how will we rooting the device in this tutorial. Since there are so many tutorials out there to root your Galaxy S5 G9009W, so that becomes sort of important that you know properly before you begin. We will use odin and flash a root package in the device which will be providing us with the root access on the device. Now there can be many more methods out there, but this is really safe as odin is a flash tool from Samsung itself. Though we would like you to know that we would not be responsible for any damage that might occur to the device just in case.
Before you rush to the instructions part of the tutorial and begin to riot Galaxy S5 G9009W using one click, there are some things that you would have to get done in the first place. Below is a list of all those things and you can refer to it.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options of the device.
- In case you don’t see any Developer Options on the device, then you need to tap on the Build Number of the device 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer with adequate drivers setup on it.
- You can download the drivers for your device from this page right here.
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Also backup the important data on the device, though it won’t get wiped, still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can use the tutorials given right here to help you in backing up data.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Lastly also make sure that you have charged the device properly before you begin, as you would not want that the device should interrupt you in the middle of the process and ask to plug in power.
You need to download Cf rootkit zip file. You can download this time from the link given below as it really necessary for the procedure to root Galaxy S5 G9009W and also before you can use those links, you will have to unlock them and that can be done by performing any of the things mentioned below on the locker box.
How to Root Galaxy S5 G9009W:
So here are the steps that you need to follow so as to root galaxy s5. Go through them properly and make sure that you have downloads on place and other requirements too.
- Extract the downloaded root file to a suitable location on your computer. You will get 4 files.
- Now boot your phone into the download mode.
- To do this, first turn it off and then press and hold the power button, home button and the volume down button simultaneously till you see a warning message on the screen with a yellow triangle sign.
- Then press the volume up button to continue.
- Now go to the location on your computer where you extracted the files and launch the Odin flash tool.
- After Odin is open on your computer, connect your phone to it using a USB cable.
- If your device is properly connected, Odin will recognize it and the ID: COM button in the Odin window will turn yellow.
- After making sure the device is properly connected, click on the PDA field and select the CF-auto-root.tar file from the extracted files.
- Now all you have to do is click on the Start button and your device will be rooted in a matter of seconds. You will see a green Pass message in the Odin window which indicated the same.
To make sure of the root, reboot your phone and go to the app drawer to look for the SuperSU app. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted. You can also check the root with the RootChecker app.
Yes this is it, you are set to know do those things and customizations or tweaks that you were looking forward to do after to root Galaxy S5 G9009W. Note that if in any case you got stuck or faced any errors or issues or maybe even the download links don’t seem to work then you could let us know by commenting below, anyone of the users or the member of our team would get back to you with a solution of your issue as soon as possible.