Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
If you are looking to root Galaxy S4 LT then you are at the right place. Here is a short tutorial that will help you to root the device with the help of one click software in which you would have to just follow the simple set of instructions below and not need to give any manual commands. So let’s begin.
Before you Root Galaxy S4 LT:
Before you begin with the procedure to root Galaxy S4 LT, you should be knowing about the basic concepts related to android rooting. If you are well aware of it and have been into then rooting of android phone since quite a bit of time now, then you can skip this part of the tutorial and jump to the next section. Also on the other hand if you are not aware of it more, then you should take out some time and research a bit about it. You can refer to the small introductory part below.
Android Rooting is a procedure by which you gain the special authority to control your device better than ever before, which includes interfering in the system processes and also performing many tweaks and customizations on it. It makes you the super user of the device and you are to grant special access to the device and also perform performance tweaks on it which by default android does not let you. It more an less like running a windows device in administrator mode. If you want to read more about android rooting, then you can head to this post here, as we cannot discuss all the technicalities right here in this tutorial.
As said above, you get to perform many tweaks and customizations on your android device, so you can definitely use it to your own advantage. There are many tweaks that can be performed on your android device which a normal android user cannot, for example you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only these there are many more tweaks and customizations possible when you root your device. You can get to know about more root only android tweaks on this category page here. And if you are looking forward to know about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone in detail, then you can refer to this post here.
Coming to the disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone, there are many of them but the most common one is that when you root an android device you will end up losing the manufacturers warranty that has been provided by the company on the device. Though nowadays many of the manufacturers do support rooting, but still most of them don’t. There are many more technical disadvantages of rooting an android smartphone, which you can read in this post here.
About the Tutorial:
We will use odin to flash a root package on the device which will get us the root access. Now there are many tutorials out there to root Galaxy S4 LTE-A SHV-E330K, but this one is really easy and also really safe. As odin has been provided by Samsung itself.
Here are some things that you need to do before you can begin with the tutorial to root Galaxy S4 LT. Below is a list that comprises of all those things. So make sure that you have them before you begin with the tutorial.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, make it to 60 percent as you would not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t find developer options in the settings, then you can tap on the build number of the device in the about section about 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for the same with the proper drivers installed for the device.
- You can download the drivers here.
- Backup the important data on the device, though it will not get deleted but still it is advisable that you backup to be on the safer side.
- Refer to the guides below if you do not know how to backup data on the device.
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Lastly download the files from the download section below.
Download the root files required from the link given below and extract it to get the necessary files. These files are necessary for the procedure to root galaxy s4 LTE so do download them before you proceed. And before you. Can hit the download, you will have to unlock the links as well from the locker box below.
How to Root Galaxy S4 LTE-A SHV-E330K:
So let us begin with the procedure to root galaxy s4 LTE, and to do so follow the steps and the instructions mentioned below.
- Now you have to boot your phone into download mode.
- To do this, first turn it off and then press and hold the home button + power button + volume down key simultaneously till you sew a warning message and a yellow triangle sign on the screen.
- Then press the volume down button to continue.
- On your computer, go to the location where you extracted the downloaded file and double click on the Odin3-v3.07.exe file to launch the Odin tool.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Odin will automatically recognize your device if it is properly connected and the ID:COM button in the Odin window will turn blue.
- You will also be able to see an added message in the window.
- Then click on the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted files.
- Now just click on the Start button in the Odin window.
- The rooting process will begin which should take less than a minute.
- Once the process is complete, you will see a Pass message on a green background. You can then disconnect the phone from the computer.
The phone will automatically reboot after the rooting. To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of the phone. You can also download the Root Checker from the Play Store to do the same.
So this is it, this was short post which helped you to root Galaxy S4 LT within one click. Also in case if you faced any errors or issues with the tutorial or any of the download links are broken then you can let us know in the form of comments below, and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.