Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data, is it this you were searching whole day ? Of Course it is ! So don’t you worry now you are reading a post which will make your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Rooted and that too even wihtout loosign any data. So just grab a seat and Read On.
Relax your self as we have a well written post for Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 working on any android, That means this method will work for Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean both. Also you don’t need to backup anything as you will never need a factory reset for gaining root access on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. Also you must know this is the best method available to Root Without any Risk or chance to brick your device.
So Dont just Sit and Read. You need to Sit attentively and read carefully.
What do you Mean by Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
So if you are a newbie to this stuff you must have been thinking that What actually Rooting Is ? What does it Really mean when i Say i Own A Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
So just make all your Doubts clear after reading this section.
To know actually What rooting is you need to thoroughly know What is Android Rooting ? . Just Go through this post and know what actually Rooting Means.The Post Explains much about Android Rooting.
We all know that Google Android is an Open source Software which can be edited and reused by users or developers. So Android Has made no limits for its users to use it. Then Why do you Hear People Say “i Want to gain Super user access?” So who has taken that access from them ?
The Answer for the question is very logical. An OS can only be handled by people who know its working. But For a le man its not very obvious to develop or actually Go into the root directories to know what better the Phone can provide.
So if you are Confused about Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 ! I will make you very clear. If you want benefits with Such Easy Rooting tutorial Then you are ready to root and enjoy Root access. But if you are the one who will never use his Phone beyond calling or playing some basic android games then you should close this window after Liking. We deserve a Like adn a share for letting you know that you don’t need to root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
Lets Head on to the next section to more about Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data.
Why Do you Need to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
So you are having a problem with asking questions to yourself even knowing that the answer is with us. So You are using your phone very nicely, you are happy with your device, but one day you need Root access, Why ? Just Because you Read about it ? or do you to know what it feels if you own a Rooted android ?
Basically a normal person thinks that im using the Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 very efficiently and after rooting ill be having the access to everything in my phone. But whats the use if im not a coder ? will you learn code for this reason ? of course NO.
You Mind is driving you in the wrong way. But we will set it right, Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 never means that you are gonna play with scripts and codes. Its actually the same thing you do with your device day to day but this time you have more apps and functionalities inside the applications to get your device work on.
After rooting you will be able to install and enjoy all the applications which need root access like, Uninstall master, chainfire 3D, RAM Xpander, Set CPU.
ever Fed up of some application from Samsung which are pre installed ? and oh by the way you cant do anything about it other than hating it.
But Wait !!!
Do you Know if you have root Access you can easily delete all those irritating pre installed Applications that just take your internal memory of your device and nothing else.
You have Low free RAM ? Just Go on and read how to Increase RAM on Unrooted devices. but Wait !! you have Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300. Jud Download RAM Xpander and BOOOM… You can use your External SD card as RAM. 😛
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
There are a lot of application that are amazingly awesome to use on rooted android devices Read Here- Top Apps on Rooted androids.
So if now you have decided to Root your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data then you can read below else its a wate of time for you !
Pre-Requisites For Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
You need to know some few basics about android rooting and also a few Specific basics for rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data. So just Read carefully below.
- Make sure you have the Orignal data cable and Samsung Drivers Installed Properly, If not the Download from next section and install drivers.
- Also you need to know that Rooting will void your warranty and sometimes may brick your device. So Read carefully while rooting, Don’t skip any step.
- You cant claim your losses during this process from us.
- This section is basically filled with Backup tutorials !
as this tutorial will delete nothing so you don’t need to backup anything !
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300.
Required Downloads to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data
The Following are the Files to be downloaded to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data. There are actually 3 Files which can e downloaded in a few Seconds. As You can see there are 3 buttons below ! so just Hurry press any of the 3 Social media buttons and get the Downloads Unlocked and continue with the Process.
After Downloading just Extract the 2nd and the 3rd File anywhere for further use.
Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data
- Make Sure you have Samsung Kies Drivers Installed on your PC. This is Very Crucial Part of the Rooting Game
- now press Home, power and Volume Down Button together and simultaneously.
- Don’t worry to make any kind of backup. This is the easiest and the best Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data
- Keep Holding the Buttons and finally you will see a Screen with a Prompt to get confirmation to Proceed to Download Mode.
- Now Press Volume UP and Permit the Phone to go to the Download mode.
- Don’t Panic 🙂 Just Read and follow the the next Steps to Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data.
- As you are her in the Download mode, just keep your Phone aside and connect it to the PC.
- Now there were 2 more files that you Download from the download section. The CF-Root.Zip and the Odin.Zip
- Now Just Go And Extract these Files anywhere.
- Now go to the Odin Folder you just Extracted.
- Right Click On Odin and Select “Run as Administrator”.
- The Odin window will be launched.
- Now here Comes the nice part, The Odin will 2nd column in 1st Row Yellow. So people who are not getting the Yellow Box Out there Should Go and install Samsung Kies and restart ad get here in the again.
- Now on the Odin Screen Make sure “repartition” and “Flash Lock” options are unchecked.
- Now make sure “Auto Reboot” and “F reset” are checked on the Odin Screen
- Now On the Right Side of the Odin Click on PDA. A File Browser will appear on screen.
- Now navigate to the extracted .TAR File and choose it and press OK.
- Now Go and press the Start Button.
- Now your Phone will get a bit functional. Don’t Unplug.
- After a few Seconds the Odin Screen Will show Pass. And your Phone will reboot side by side.
- Now when you see the Samsung Logo Flashing at Booting Time. Then you are safe to remove the cable. Close Odin.
- Just go to your Phone and you will see that your Phone still has all the Applications and Files even after Rooting !
- so you haven’t Lost Your Data.
- Now just go and search for super SU application. and you will see the application ! 🙂 This makes your Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 rooted without losing Data.
Verify and check whether or not you have rooted the phone successfully, and have got the root access with the help of the Root Checker Pro.
So as you have Rooted your device ! you can now search for Custom ROMs Over the web, or you can read The Best Custom ROMs available to Flash.
This was How to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 without losing Data.
If you have any Queries about this tutorial or still any doubts left for consultation then just go down Type your comment and press Enter !
We Love Comments !
Share us, Like us and G+ us if we helped you !
Incoming Search Terms
- Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Reviews
- Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Battery
- Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 Specifications
- Galaxy S3 I9300 Case
- Galaxy S3 I9300 Sprint
- Root Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300