Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Here is a post that will help you to root Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 and that too within a few clicks, using an automated one click software in which you will have to just follow the simple instructions given in this post. And after that you can go ahead and increase the performance by those customizations and the tweaks you were looking to do on your android device. So what are you waiting for?
Before you Root Galaxy S3 GT-I9305:
Before you begin with the tutorial to root Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 you need to have at least a basic knowledge about the android rooting and that what really are you doing to your device. So that you really know that what affects and changes it brings in your android device and you are not root in your device just for the sake of it. So if you already know about it in detail and have a good knowledge about this stuff then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you don’t, then you should really get into it before you begin with it and then move forward. Below is a brief intro part which explains and rooting, it’s merits and demerits. So you should really give it a read at least if this is your first time.
Android Rooting is a basic process, which gets you the root access on the device and in turn root access allows you to control your android device better than ever before. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which you cannot do by default. It lets you interfere and alter the core functioning of the device. It is like running a windows system in administrator mode and in a nutshell you are the super user of the device and completely on the driver seat. This very concept of android is so and vast that we cannot discuss it all here right in this post, so if you wish to know more about it then you can refer to this detailed post on android rooting here.
As said above that there are many tweaks that you can perform on your android device. And not only the tweaks there are many more ways in which you can take advantage of rooting your android, you can read about them here. And to list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could increase the RAM, Play HD Games, overclock processor, Custom ROMs, and also you could install increase the internal memory. And there are many more tweaks that you can perform on an android device too, once you root it.
Unfortunately it is not only the advantages, rooting also has some disadvantages as well. Like many of the users might also know about it that when you root an android device you lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Also there are many technical things too, which we cannot explain it right here in this post. So if you wish to read and study more about it, click here.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root galaxy s3 i935 with the help of odin, which is a flash fool provided by Samsung and we will flash a root package with its help and it will give us the root access on it. Now there are other methods too by which you can root an android device but this is the most safest and secure method of them all. Sure it might take a bit more time than usual, but it will definitely not make you land into any problems.
Before you. Rush to then tutorial to root Galaxy S3 GT-I9305, you will have to do some things in the first place. Below is a list that you can follow to do so.
- You will need a laptop or a. Computer for the procedure and proper drivers installed on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers for your device, then you can download it from this page here.
- Backup all totem important data on the device, though it won’t get deleted but still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can refer the guides mentioned below to backup the important stuff on the device.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t see any developer options in the settings then. You tap on the build number of the device about 7 times in About section in Settings.
- Charge the device to at least 70 percent as we don’t want that it should go low on power in the middle of the procedure and then interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Lastly also download the files from the download section below.
Download the root package required for the rooting on your computer from the link given below. Make sure that you unlock it first as it is locked and to get the access to the link, you will have to do any of the things mentioned below.
After downloading the root package, extract it to a suitable location on your computer.
How to Root Galaxy S3 GT-I9305:
So here are the instructions and the steps you need to follow. So as to begin with the procedure to root galaxy s3 i9305. Make sure that you have downloaded the root package and the other things mentioned in the pre requisite section are in place.
- Now boot your phone into download mode. To do this, first turn it off and then turn it back on by pressing and holding the Volume down button + Home button + Power button for about 10 seconds. You will then see a war in message with a yellow triangle sign. Press the volume up button to continue.
- Now go to the location on your computer where you extracted the root package and open the executable Odin file. This will launch Odin on your computer.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. If the phone is connected properly, you will see an “Added” message on the Odin window in the lower left corner.
- Now click on the PDA field in Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted root package files.
- Now click on the start button on the Odin window which will start the rooting process.
- The process should normally take about 50 seconds to complete following which your smartphone will automatically restart. After is restarts, you will see a Pass message in a green colored box.
- You can then disconnect your phone.
- To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 one click. In case you faced any issues or any problems in the above mentioned steps or any other part of the tutorial, then you can contact us or also reach out to us in the form of comments below. Any one from our team or in fact any user might help you out too. So this is it, I hope this post helped and solved your purpose.