Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking for ways to root galaxy s duos, here is a tutorial that would help you on your way. You can root and increase the performance of the device and also perform decent customizations.
Before you Root Galaxy S Duos S7562:
Before you start rooting there are many things that you should be knowing, like basics of rooting and stuff related to it. In case you know about it then you could skip this part of the tutorial without any second thought, and if you are not you should atleast give it a read as it will be some helpful for you and help you get a basic idea about rooting and stuff related to it.
Android Rooting is a method by which you gain the access to the core functioning of the device and also are able to perform customizations on the device. It makes you in full control of even the system processes. There is a lot to be read about android rooting, and it cannot be all covered in this post right here. If you wish to know more, read this post here.
Coming to the advantages of rooting, there are many. When you root galaxy s duos, you are able to perform tweaks of your choice and increase the performance. For instance you can increase the RAM , Play HD Games, flash Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, and overclock processor. And not only this, there are practically uncountable number of tweaks out there that you can perform after you root. Here is a complete list of them.
Not only the advantages, there are many disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone too. Like for instance when you root your device, you end up voiding the warranty that has been provided by the manufacturer. Though nowadays there are many manufacturers that support rooting, but still it is not the case with Samsung. Read about more disadvantages of rooting from this post here.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting the galaxy S Duos with the help of an automated tool named as Root Genius. This application would help you to get the root access within just a click, you just have to plug in the device and click on the root button. Rest the software will do for you in it’s own. It is a really easy method to get the root access and also it is really secure.
Here is a list of things that are needed to be done before you start to root galaxy s duos. Make sure that you have these things in place in the first place.
- Enable the USB debugging Mode of the device, if you do not know how to do it, don’t worry the step by step instructions are given in the procedure part.
- Charge the device to atleast 60 percent as we do not want that it should ask you to plug in a charger in the middle of the rooting process.
- Backup your important data on the device. Though we will not wipe the data in the process, but still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can refer to the guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- Backup and Restore SMS
- We will also need a laptop or a computer that will help us to get the root access with root genius.
- Proper drivers for the device are needed to be installed on the device, you can download them from this page.
- Download the files from the download section below.
Download the root genius, as it will help you to root the galaxy s duos. Download it from the link below and then follow the instructions in the next part of the tutorial. Also note that you will have to unlock the download links by doing any of the mentioned things below.
How to Root galaxy S Duos S7562:
So here are the step by step instructions that would help you to root s duos easily with the help of root genius in a few clicks.
- You will first of all be required to enable the USB debugging on your phone. To do this, go to Settings from the app drawer and then go to Developer Options.
- There look for the USB Debugging option and check the option right next to it.
- If you can’t find the developer options, they have not been enabled yet. Go to About section in settings and then click on the Built option repeatedly about 10 times to enable the Developer Options.
- Now download and install the Open Root Genius app on your Windows computer from the download link. This is the tool that will root your phone.
- After installing the app, run the app on your computer and then connect your phone to it using a USB cable.
- Open Root Genius will automatically detect your phone and display the status as Connected.
- Now all you have to do is click on the ‘ Root it ‘ button on the app window which will start the rooting process.
- Once the process is complete, disconnect your phone from the computer and reboot it
- To make sure that your phone has been rooted, open the app drawer and look for the KingUser app. If you find this app installed, your phone has been rooted.
So this was a shirt tutorial that helped you to root galaxy s duos, in case you face any problems while the procedure or any other error like download links or what you could always contact us, we would try to get it done as soon as possible.