Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking a way to root Galaxy Round SM-G910S? Well here is a tutorial that will set you up with a procedure that is simple and you won’t need any technical knowledge for it, completely nil. You just have to follow a simple set of instructions and you’re done. So lets begin.
Before you Root Galaxy Round SM-G910S:
You bare expected to have a complete knowledge about android rooting and stuff related to it before you begin to root Galaxy Round SM-G910S. Since you need to make sure that you completely know that what really are you. Doing to the device and not really rooting for the sake of it. What would be the benefit of rooting your device if you don’t even know what it really is and how can you benefit or lose by it? So if you do not know much about it, then you should really take out some time and have it to read and study about android rooting and things related to it. Below is a brief intro of rooting, some advantages and disadvantages as well. Note that if you already know about it and have been rooting since quite a bit of time now then you can really skip this part and move on to the next section of the tutorial.
Android Rooting let’s you get the root access which in turn gives you the power to control the device better than ever before. You are even able to interfere in the core functioning of the device and make various changed and tweaks in the system processes according to your own preferences. You can perform many tweaks and customization which by default android does not let you do. It is like, when you root an android device you are completely on the driver seat and have the power to control many to almost everything about how your device works. There are many more things related to android rooting that we cannot discuss right here in this post, so if you desire to know more read this post.
Since rooting allows you to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it your own advantage. Like you can increase the power and performance of the device and level of personalization that you have on your android device. To list a few tweaks that you can do, you could Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, increase the RAM, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this there are many more things out there, and to know about more tweaks you can refer to this post right here. And so as to get to know about more detailed advantages of rooting your android smartphone, this post would help you out.
Also android rooting has some disadvantages. Yes and the most common of them all is, when you root an android device, you. Lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer on it. Though nowadays many manufacturers allow and support rooting but ark majority of them don’t at the point of time. There are many other disadvantages as well, which are quite technical and so as to get to know about them in detail you would have to reach out to the detailed post, disadvantages of rooting your android device.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root galaxy round with the help of odin by which we will install the root package on the device which will in turn give us the root access. We will launch the odin on the computer or laptop and then connect the device to it with the help of a USB cable. Now there are many more tutorials out there which can help you to root an android device but this one is the most secure and safe out of them, as odin is a tool officially provided by Samsung for flashing purposes. Also though it has been tried and tested, still proceed at your risk as we would not be responsible for any damage to the device in any case whatsoever.
Before you rush to the instructions part of the tutorial and begin to riot Galaxy Round SM-G910S using one click, there are some things that you would have to get done in the first place. Below is a list of all those things and you can refer to it.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options of the device.
- In case you don’t see any Developer Options on the device, then you need to tap on the Build Number of the device 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer with adequate drivers setup on it.
- You can download the drivers for your device from this page right here.
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Also backup the important data on the device, though it won’t get wiped, still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can use the tutorials given right here to help you in backing up data.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Lastly also make sure that you have charged the device properly before you begin, as you would not want that the device should interrupt you in the middle of the process and ask to plug in power.
Download the root package from the link below as without the file you won’t be able to go through the procedure and can’t follow it. Also before you download the root package for galaxy round, you will have to unlock the download link by performing any of the mentioned things below.
How to Root Galaxy Round SM-G910S:
Hearer are the steps and the instructions that you agree required to follow for the procedure to root galaxy round and also make sure that you have downloaded all the required files as without them you cannot follow this procedure.
- You now have to boot your phone into the download mode. To do this, first turn off your phone and then turn it back on by pressing and holding the power button + volume down button + home button for about 10 seconds till you see a war in message with a yellow triangle sign on the screen. Then press the volume up button to continue.
- Launch the executable Odin file from the extracted root files on your computer.
- When Odin is launched on the computer, connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable. If the phone is successfully connected, you will see an ‘Added’ message in the lower left panel of the Odin window.
- Now click on the PDA field and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted root files.
- Without changing any other setting, click on the Start button to begin the rooting procedure.
- Once the process is complete, your device will automatically restart following which you will see a Pass message in a green button in the Odin window. You can then disconnect your phone.
- To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of your phone. If this app has been installed,your phone has been successfully rooted.
Yes this is it, you are set to know do those things and customizations or tweaks that you were looking forward to do after to root Galaxy Round SM-G910S. Note that if in any case you got stuck or faced any errors or issues or maybe even the download links don’t seem to work then you could let us know by commenting below, anyone of the users or the member of our team would get back to you with a solution of your issue as soon as possible.