If you are looking for ways to root galaxy premier, here is a post that would help you on your way. It can prove to be beneficial as you might increase it’s performance, as the device gets old and starts to lag and speed down. So why not root and customize it a bit, to better the experience with your smartphone.
Before you Root Galaxy Premier:
Before you jump to the procedure part of the tutorial there are many thing s that you need to know first. You must be knowing that what are you doing, if not fully. You should be at least knowing the basic concepts of android rooting. If you know them, then you can skip this part and move onto the next section of the post. But in case you do not, then we advice that you just go though this, you will have a slight idea about android rooting and stuff.
In the simplest of the words, Android Rooting is a process by which you gain the access and also are able to fully control the device. You can perform anything, delete any app, make the device work according to you. Alter the clocking speed of the processor, and perform any tweak you want. In other words, you get a deeper control of the device, which is not provided by android by default. You can read more android rooting and stuff here.
Now as I said, you can perform various tweaks on the system which of course can be regarded as advantageous for your device. You can also customize the device according to your needs. To list a few you could delete the bloatware, , increase the internal memory, Play HD Games,increase the RAM and also you could perform overclocking the processor in android. And the list does not end here. There are so many things that can be done on your device after rooting that they cannot even be counted. But here is list comprising of the various tweaks you could do, and are some decent advantages of rooting your device.
Along with the advantages, there are also several disadvantages that come along. As you also might be knowing that when you root your device, you end up losing the warranty provided by the manufacturer, and it counts as a disadvantage of rooting. Now not only that, there are several other disadvantages too when you root your android device.
About this Tutorial:
In this post, we will use computer and root the galaxy premier device. We will use laptop and then use Odin and then also flash the root package file. And then finally we will have the root access. This is not the easiest process around, but this is one of the most secure method and also the most traditional method that has been around.
Here is a list of things that need to be done, before you begin. Hence the name pre requisites. Do make sure that you go through this list atleast once before beginning to root galaxy premier.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode, by going into the settings, and then developer options.
- You can open the Developer Options by taping on the Build Number in the about phone for about 7 times.
- The device should be properly charged, as you do not want that the device should interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Also backup all the apps, and contacts on the device before beginning.
- Though rooting does not wipe any data, but still it is advisable to backup before you proceed.
- Follow the guides below to do so.
- Not only that, download the files from the download section below.
8. You will also need a laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed for the device. If you do not have them, download them from the link here.
Below are the files that are needed to download as they are essential for the tutorial and they are quite necessary for you to begin.
How to Root Galaxy Premier:
So here are the step by step instructions that would help you root the galaxy premier really easily, within a few simple steps.
- Download the root package from the link onto your laptop or desktop that you will be using to root your phone. After they’re downloaded, extract these files.
- Now boot your phone into the download mode. To do this, first turn off your phone and then turn it back on by pressing and holding the Power button + Home button + Volume down key simultaneously for about 8 seconds. Your phone will then boot into the download mode.
- You will then see a warning message with a yellow triangle warning sign. Press the volume up button to continue.
- Now go to the folder I your computer where you extracted the files from the downloaded root package and run Odin3.exe file.
- Now connect your phone in the download mode to the computer using a USB cable. If the phone is properly connected, you will see an Added message in the lower left panel in the Odin window.
- Now click on the PDA field in the Odin window and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from.the extracted file.
- Now click on the Start button which will begin the rooting process.
- After the process is complete, you will see a green button in the Odin window with Pass written on it. This means the rooting process is now complete. Your phone will automatically restart
- To ensure that the phone has been rooted, open the app drawer of the phone and look for the SuperSU app. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted.
So this was a short tutorial which helped you to root galaxy premier and in case you face any problems or errors, or any of the download links are not working then you may contact us, or as a matter of fact comment below. We would try to get back to you as soon as possible.