Wanna Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300? Here is a very Informative post which makes it really easy to Root, Unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. We will include all tips tricks and the easiest way to do all this without any hassle or even a worry of getting your device bricked.
The Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 is fairly nice priced budget android based smartphones. possess a 2.8 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 143 ppi pixel density. Users are really happy with the internal memory that is 3GB and the external memory of the S5300 which is expandable upto 32GB. The Android 2.3 powered smartphone is encapsulating a 2MP primary camera with no secondary camera available. The main thing that keeps the phone in not a good recommendation list is the CPU and the processor. The Clock rate of the CPU is just 832 MHz which is quite low to play HD games and always keeps hanging the phone. Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
Read more here about how to root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300, how to unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 and how to install CWM(clocksworkmod)on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
Why Do you need to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 ?
Before you know why you need to root your precious Galaxy Pocket you must Know What is Android Rooting.
Well May it be today, tomorrow,day after or even next month. You will have to have Root Your Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. What makes me say this ? am i too arrogant ? Well actually i know owning an android 2.3 Device in a world where android 4.2 jelly bean has gone outdated by the release of android 4.3 is hard. Not only hard but terrific ! You cant play high end Games on you Samsung Galaxy pocket Because of Low internal Memory and Low RAM available. Or even you are bored with the interface and fed up of Launcher available in the Play Store.
Well By Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 now will not only get you super user access but it will also get you exposure to apps available on the market which require root access. Like we have RAM EXPANDER application on Google Play Store Which allows us to use our SD-card as internal RAM while when we play High end Games. we can also use Set CPU app to under clock or over clock when we require our processor to work more fluently to the multitasking we require!
Also Read About Some Must Have Applications after you root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
This was Just one example of an Application That is really helpful in maintaining a balance between your battery consumption with your android usage. While mean time Read about Application you can use efficiently after Rooting Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
Why to install ClockworkMod (CWM) on Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 ?
Well before knowing the benefits of CWM on Your smart Phone you should know what is actually this CWM .So just Go through this post Whis is CWM and its Uses explained.
So now you know what is CWM and what importance it plays when it goes to changing and flashing new ROM each day without connecting your phone to computer. one can easily Flash a OM, Delete Cache , Factory Reset, Partition SD card and boot System with the Recovery. We find it important, But remember ot is not necessary for every one as one can just Root Galaxy Pocket and can avoid installing CWM. There will be no issues.
Before You Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 & install CWM
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup your contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 and install CWM over it.
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
Rooting and CWM are two different process. we can individually do rooting if we don’t require CWM on our android device. Do you need ClockWorkMod (CWM) on your device ??
- Download the file after unlocking the file after sharing or liking us by clicking on any one of the buttons below
- Download Update Zip
To verify whether the phone is rooted or not, check root access from here.
Now if you have any queries just Contact Us or Comment Here so that if others have the same they can Get a better scope !
you just learnt how to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
UnRoot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
Unrooting is Just doing the Opposite of Rooting. Above here we made you know how to get super user access over your Galaxy Pocket but this part is about Doing the opposite that is losing all the rights and setting back the phone to as it was handed over to us by the manufacturer. This is suggested when you want to claim the warranty of a device to a manufacturer you must unroot and then present your device to the service center.
The procedure is the same but the file to flash is different this time.
- Download Unroot Zip and then copy it again to the SD-card of your Device
- It is suggested to rename the zip file to “update.Zip” from “Unroot.Zip” before you try to proceed further.
- Now Go to android Recovery by pressing Volume up, Power & Home button together again.
- Now select “update from SD card” by selecting and navigating through volume rockers and power button.
- Now just navigate and select the “update Zip” File and let it install !
- That’s It You Are Done UnRooting your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 5300
So here we just ended with the Rooting and Unrooting tutorial of Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 with ease
This was how to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 !
Incoming Search Terms
- cara root samsung galaxy pocket
- how to root samsung galaxy 5
- games for samsung galaxy pocket
- samsung galaxy pocket amazon
- samsung galaxy pocket datenblatt
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Features
- Samsung Galaxy Mini Review
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Price
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket GT-S5300
- Samsung Pocket GT-S5300
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 Review