Want to root Galaxy Pocket Plus? Well this post will guide through the procedure, and also there are detailed step by step instructions for the same. You can customize the device really well after having rooting it, and also perform some hardcore tweaks to boost the device, and get the most out of it. So why wait?
Before you Root Pocket Plus:
Yes, before we begin with the procedure to root pocket plus, there are some things that you should be definitely knowing about. Like in general what really android rooting and the stuff related to it is. In case you are well aware of this stuff, then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move on to the next section, but in case you are just a beginner, then you should of course, take out time and read this part a bit, as it might help you in understanding the concepts and advantages, and also the disadvantages of rooting your android device, better than ever before.
Android Rooting is a method by which you can gain the root access to the device, which lets you control and manipulate the device insanely. You can piratically control anything, from kernel to clock speed f the processor, and much more. You care the completely on the driver seat, once you do this. it is more and less like running the device on the Administrator Mode, like you do in windows, but with a much and better control than it too. And not only this, there is so much to rooting, that it cannot be written down all over this post. So if you wish to read mode, click on What is Android Rooting?
When you get the control over the device, definitely you can use it to your advantage. You can perform maty of the performance tweaks on the device, and also you can do pretty much of the amazing sutff on the devie. To list a few tweaks, you can do when you root your device, you could Flash Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could overclock processor. And not only the list ends here. There are many more tweaks too. Also if you want to know about more advatages of rooting your pocket plus, you can read this post here.
As everything, having advantages, also has some set of disadvantages, and so is the case for Android Rooting. In case you are looking forward to some disadvantages, I will list the most obvious one, that many of you also might be knowing about in the first place. when you root your phone, it loses the manufacturer’s warranty on it. And not only this, there are much more disadvantages, that might not have even though of. So read this post here to know them in more detail.
About this Tutorial:
Before we begin, let us understand what method we will follow to root he pocket plus in this case, as you might know that there are almost uncountable number of ways of rooting your android smartphone. And also you need to know that, which one of them will be following in our case. So yes, we will root pocket plus with the help of odin, and flash the root package onto the device using the USB cable. if you guys do not know, what odin really is, it is a flash tool that has been provided by Samsung, officially for flashing purposes. So yeah, you can trust the authenticity of the procedure quite well now. Also it is one of the most secure methods of rooting your device, but just make sure that the model numbers of the device, and the model number on this post match, if you are definitely not looking for any troubles.
As the name suggests, pre requisites, these are the things that you need to do before you begin with the procedure to root Pocket Plus, and below is a compiled list of all those things, that need your attention in the first place. so go through them at least once.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode of the phone, by going into the Developer Options, and if you do not see any of the Developer Options, you need to tap on the Build Number about 7 times in the About section of the Settings.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, we want i to be around 60-70 percent at least.
- Though this procedure won’t wipe any of the user data, but still it is advisable that you backup the important stuff to be on the safer side. You can refer to the guides below.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download the files below from the download section.
- Also make sure that you have a proper functioning USB cable, and also a Laptop or Computer with proper drivers installed for the device. you can download them right here.
Before we start with to root pocket plus, you need to download some rooting essentials on your computer. Download them from the links mentioned below. But before you can download them you will have to unlock the download links, ad that can be done, by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
How to Root Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301:
So here are the step by step instructions that you need to follow to finally root pocket plus, but once again make sure that you have gone through the previous sections of the post, at least once. So that you do not face any problems for the same reason. So let us begin.
- Start with extracting the downloaded files to a suitable location on your computer.
- Now install Odin on your computer.
- Boot your phone into download mode. To do this, first turn it off and then turn it back on by pressing and holding the home button + volume down button + power button for about 10 seconds till you see a warning message with a yellow triangle sign. Then press the volume up button to continue.
- Now connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable and launch Odin.
- If the phone is properly connected, you will see an Added message in the lower left portion of the screen and the ID:COM button will turn yellow/blue.
- Now click on the PDA filed and select the extracts root package file.
- Now just click on the Start button to begin the rooting procedure.
- After the rooting is complete, your phone will automatically restart following which you will see a Pass message and the ID:COM button turning green. You can then disconnect the device from the computer.
Read: 11 things to do after you root your device
To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app installed, your phone has been successfully rooted. So this was pretty much. You now finally have root access on Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301. In case you face any problem or any of the download link does not seem to work, you can comment below with the error that you have been facing and we will try to get back to you as soon possible. I hope this post helped you out. 🙂