Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So are you looking to root your Galaxy Note Pro 12.2? Well then you are the right place. Here is a tutorial that is go in to help you pretty easily and get you set up without any issues. So let us begin with rooting.
Before you Root Galaxy Note Pro 12.2:
Before you begin and rush to root Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 in one click there are some things that you should be knowing, which are the basic things related to android rooting. You are expected to be knowing that what really are you going to do on the device. You should at least have an idea what android rooting really is and how it can affect your device and what changed it bring in. In case you already know about it and have been into rooting since a long time now, then of course you can skip this part of the tutorial without any second thought. But on the other hand if you are not well aware of it, then you should really invest some and have a little bit of look into it. You can read the brief paragraph below, as it will help you out to get the basic concepts in place for a start.
Android Rooting in the simplest of words is a method or process by which you gain the root access to the device, which in turn allows you to control your device better. It allows you to interfere in the core functioning of the device and perform performance tweaks on it. You can do many things and customizations when you root the device, which you definitely don’t get to do on a default android device. It more and less like running your windows pc on an administrator mow mode. In fact this very concept of android rooting is so long and big that we cannot discuss it all right here in this post, so if you wish to know more you can read this detailed post right here.
Of course as said above, you can perform many customizations and tweaks on the device which might increase the performance of the device and can prove to be advantageous to the device. To list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could Custom ROMs, increase the RAM, overclock processor, increase the internal memory, and also you could Play HD Games. And not only this, there are many more tweaks that can be done when you root an android device too. Also if you are looking to read more in detail about the advantages of rooting your android smartphone, you can head to this post here.
As android rooting has many advantages, it does not imply that it won’t have any disadvantage. Android rooting has some disadvantages as well. Like the common one of them which many users also know about is, that. When you root an android device you tend to lose the warranty on the device that has been provided or given you by manufacturer. And not only this there are some other technical disadvantages of rooting your android phone too. If you want to read and know completely about the disadvantages of root in your android smartphone, then you can refer to this detailed post.
About the Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will use a flash tool named as odin which has been provided by Samsung itself. For flashing firm wares and packages in Samsung devices. We will use it to flash a root package on galaxy note pro 12.2 and it will get us the root access on the device. Now this is not the fastest process around but it is safe, provided you flash the correct file into the device. So check properly that you download the correct file on the device with the help of odin.
You are also required to do some things before you begin with the tutorial to root Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, and below is a list comprising of all this things. So have a look at them and get them in place before you begin with the tutorial.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for this one click tutorial, and proper drivers for the device set up on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers, you can download them from this place here.
- The device should be properly charged before you begin with the tutorial as we do not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure due to low power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is advised that you backup all the important stuff on the device before you begin.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode by navigating into the Developer Options.
- If you do not see any Developer Options, go ahead and tap on the Build Number in the About Section 7 times.
- Lastly, download the files, that is the root tool from the download section below.
You will also need to download the following files to proceed with the rooting process and the respective root package of your device model number. Note that these files are important so download them carefully and also before you download them, you will have to unlock them.
- Samsung USB Drivers
- CF-Root Package for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P900
- CF-Root Package for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P901
- CF-Root Package for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905
- CF-Root Package for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905FO
- CF-Root Package for Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 SM-P905M
- Odin v3.09
Root Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2:
So finally. Let us begin with the procedure to root note pro 12.2, and to do that you need to follow the steps and the instructions given below. Make sure once again that you have downloaded the correct root package and also have gone through the previous midnights sections of the post as well.
- The first step would be to download the root package from the above given download links for your device model.
- Extract the downloaded root package to a suitable location on your computer to get the .tar.md5 files.
- Now extract the Odin v3.09 files on your computer and run the Odin flashing tool.
- Click on the PDA field in the Odin window and select the adequate root package .tar.md5 file for your device. Dont forget to check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes in the Odin window.
- Now boot your device into the download mode. To do this, first turn the device off and then press and hold the Home button + power button + volume down button simultaneously till you see a warning message on the screen with a yellow triangle sign. Then press the volume up button to successfully boot the device into download mode.
- Now connect the device to the computer using a USB cable. If the device is properly connected, you should see the ID:COM button in the Odin window turn blue.
- Now just click on the Start button in the Odin window. This will start the rooting procedure following which the device will reboot.
Once the device reboots, disconnect it from the computer. To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of the device of install the Root Checker app from the Play Store.
So this is it, you have finally successfully rooted Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 one click easily and within minutes. It was as easy as that. Also note that if you got stuck at any one of the step then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.