Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So looking for ways to root galaxy note n7000? Here is tutorial that will help you on your way and help you get the root access super easy. By rooting you can increase the performance of the device and also perform some decent and cool customizations.
Before you Root Galaxy Note:
Before you begin to the rooting procedure, you should be knowing about and having a basic knowledge about what android rooting really is. If you are a pro or have a considerable knowledge and are aware that what are you really doing to the device, then you could move onto the next part of the tutorial. But on the other hand, if you are not then you should giving this part a read , as it might clear many things out.
Android Rooting is a process by which you become the super user of the device, or in other hand are the supreme controller of the device. You are able to manipulate the system processes and perform tweaks on the device and are also able to perform decent customizations and are also able to perform some hardcore tweaks in which you can control almost anything about the device. You could even swap the kernel that has been working on the device. All in all you are the super user, and have the root access to the android device. This very concept, and the things are so big, that they cannot be discussed right here in this post. So you could read, what is android rooting, to know more.
Now as you are the super user, and you are able to control the device fully, surely this can be used as an advantage and you could benefit from this. You could perform tweaks like flash Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, overclock processor, increase the RAM , and also Play HD Games. And not only this there are other tweaks too that can be performed on the device as well. We have compiled a list of root only tweaks, that you could read. And not only this there are several other advantages of rooting your android smartphone too.
Unfortunately not only the advantages, there are some of the disadvantages of rooting your android device as well. Like you could end up voiding the warranty of the device that has been provided by the manufacturer of the device to you. And also there are many other disadvantages as well that you can read from this post here.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root the device with the help of a app that will help us get the root access on galaxy note. This will not be the fastest way around, as there are a couple of workaround methods that we will use, like using the busy box. But this method has been tried and tested a number of times, and it is completely good to go. It is safe to use, and the chances of bricking the device are close to nil. So you can go ahead and root your galaxy note without any issues.
There are many things that need to be done and you need to have them in place before you can begin with the process to root the device. So go through the list below.
- Make sure that the device has been charged properly, as it should not interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Make sure to enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, as we will be doing it in this tutorial.
- Though this will not wipe any of the data on the device, but still it is advisable that you backup all the important stuff on the device.
- You can refer to the guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Also make sure that you have to download the files below from the download section.
You need to download the files from the links given below, as they are required for the procedure to root Note. But first before you can download them, you need to unlock the links below by performing any of the given things below. Download them to your computer.
How to Root Galaxy Note GT-N7000:
So here the final instructions that you need to follow before you root galaxy note without pc.
- Copy both of the above downloaded files to the root of the SD card of your phone.
- Now boot your phone into recovery mode by first turning your device off and then turning it back on by holding and pressing volume up key + home button+ power for about 10 seconds. Then press the power button for about 5 seconds till the phone boots into recovery mode.
- Once in recovery mode, navigate using the volume up and volume down keys to the ‘Install update from external SD’ option and select it using the power button and then select the Root SuperSU zip file that we earlier copied. Then click on yes.
- Repeat step 4 but this time, choose Root Busybox file instead of SuperSU.
- Now go back to the main menu and select the reboot option.
- To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app installed, your phone has been successfully rooted. Now enjoy your rooted device.
So this was a short post that helped you to root galaxy note n7000 without PC. If you face any errors or any problems in the middle of the procedure like the download links seem to not be working or any other errors then you could contact us, or comment below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.