Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking for some ways to root galaxy mega 5.8? Well here is a short tutorial that would help you to get the root access on the device and benefit from it by performing some really decent tweaks and make it better than ever before.
Before you Root Galaxy Mega 5.8:
Before you root galaxy mega 5.8 there are some things that you should be knowing, like what is rooting and other basic stuff related to it. In case you don’t about not, then you should be reading it and in case you do, and have been doing these since quite a bit of time then you could skip this part without a second thought.
Android Rooting is a method by which you gain root access to the device, which means that you are able to control the device fully and even interfere in the core functioning of the device. You can manipulate the system processes and also make decent customizations on the device which for sure will make your android experience a lot better. To know more you can read what is android rooting.
As said above when you root the device you are able to perform tweaks on the device which can prove to be re rally beneficial for the device and also increase the performance of the device. For instance you could delete the bloatware, , increase the internal memory, Play HD Games,increase the RAM and also you could perform overclocking the processor in android. And not only this, there are many more other tweaks that can be performed on the device which will surely help you out, and can be regrade as advantages of rooting your android phone.
Also along with the advantages there are many disadvantages of rooting your android device. As when you root the device you could end up voiding the warranty of the device. These days many manufacturers support rooting but this does not seem to be the case with Samsung. Also there are many more disadvantaged of rooting your android smartphone which you can read in this post here.
About This Tutorial:
Here we will root galaxy mega 5.8 with the help of a computer and then connect the device to it with the help of a USB cable. On the computer we will use SRSRoot software which will install the SuperSU binary on the phone automatically. As we do not have to manually give any commands in the command prompt. It makes the process a hell lot of easier and also it is really safe. As there are many methods out there which will let you root the device, but this one would get it pretty fast.
Before rushing to the instructions part of the tutorial you must go through the things given below as they are required to be done before you begin to root galaxy mega 5.8.
- A laptop or a computer will be required and proper drivers are needed on the system.
- In case you don’t have the driver’s, you can download them here.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode and also Unknown Sources by going into the Developer Options and Security Settings respectively.
- Charge the device properly so that it does not interrupt in the procedure and ask you to connect the charger.
- Make sure that you backup all the data on the device, as it is always better to be on the safer side.
- You can refer to the guides below if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- Backup and Restore SMS
Download the files from the download links given below as they are essential and would be required in the procedure to root galaxy mega 5.8. But before you can download them, you will have to unlock the download links.
How to Root Galaxy Mega 5.8 GT-I9158:
So here are the step by step instructions that would help you to get the root access for the mega 5.8 in simple steps. But before make sure you have gone though the pre requisites section and also hit the downloads.
- The first step requires you to download and install the SRS Root app on your computer. You can download it from the download link.
- Now go to Settings and then to Security to look for the Unknown Sources option on your phone. Enable Unknown Sources to allow the installation of third party apps. Also enable USB Debugging by heading into Developer options.
- Now launch the SRS Root app on your phone and then connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- After the device is properly and successfully connected, click on the Root Device button in the SRS Root app window.
- The rooting process will begin which should not take more than 15 minutes under any condition. In case the process is not complete in 15 minutes, repeat the procedure.
- After the rooting process is complete, click on the Reboot System Now button. You can disconnect the phone once it reboots.
So this was a short post that helped you to root galaxy mega 5.8. In case you faced any errors in the middle of the procedure or any of the download links aren’t working then you could contact us, or comment below. Some user or someone from our team would get back to you as soon as possible.