Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Here is a post that will help you root Galaxy K Zoom within a few click on the computer and easily in minutes, without having you to manually entering any commands or anything like that. So let’s begin already.
Before you Root Galaxy K Zoom:
You should be having or knowing that what are you really doing to the device. You should at least have a basic knowledge that what really android rooting is and the things related to it. If you already know about it then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you really think that you have or need a to know about it more, then you should definitely invest some time in reading about it. You can refer to some the brief info written below explaining general things about it.
Android Rooting in general is referred to the process when you get the root access to the device shock in turn allows you to enhance and modify the functioning of the device. When you have the root access, you are able to control the device better than ever before. You are more like a super user of the device where you can control many system processes and the way your android device works. Of course these all things, you cannot do any android device by defaults. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which any user simply cannot. This was just a brief info, and it is normal that you still want to read more bout rooting and so to do that, you can get to the detailed post explaining rooting android here.
Since android rooting allows. You to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it to your advantage. By that you can increase the performance of the device and what not. To list a few tweaks that can be performed, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only this there are many more tweaks out there that can be done and benefited from once you root your android. To browse those tweaks, see this list here. And if on the other hand you want to read about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone, read this post here.
Unfortunately android rooting has some of the disadvantages a well. The most common disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty on the device. And then also not only this, there are many more disadvantages of rooting. You can refer todisadvantages of rooting if you wish to read and gather more knowledge about it.
About the Tutorial:
As there are a lot. Of. Methods and ways to root an android device, so let us first have a brief look at what method will we be using in this tutorial to root galaxy k zoom. Now in this tutorial, we will root the device with the help of odin. Odin is a flash tool provided by Samsung itself and we will flash the root package with the help of it on the device and it will give us the root access. Now of course, since we are using odin you will require a pc or a laptop. This is not the fastest of the methods to root but it is one of the safest. Though it won’t cause any harm to the device, but still proceed at your own risk as this website won’t be responsible for any harm or damage.
Before you begin to root Galaxy K Zoom, here are some things that you need to do. Below is a list of those things, so have them done before you proceed further.
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging Mode on you device, by going into the Developer Options.
- If Developer Options for your device aren’t activated yet, you can do that by tapping on the Build Number in the About Section of the device 7 times.
- Get a computer or a laptop, as it is required and also proper drivers setup on it.
- To download the drivers for your device, you can use this page.
- Charge the device properly, to at least sixty percent so that it does not stop you in the middle and ask to plug in power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, still you should backup all your important stuff on the device as a precautionary measure.
- Refer to these guides to backup the data, if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- You also need to download the files from the download section below.
The first step in this procedure would be to download the root package for galaxy k zoom from the download links given below. But before you use and hit the download button, you will have to unlock the download link by doing any of the things mentioned below.
How to Root Galaxy K Zoom:
So here, follow the steps below to root galaxy k zoom and also note that you. Have gone through the previous sections of the post as well.
- Extract the root package to get the root files to a suitable location on your computer.
- You now have to boot your phone into download mode. To do this, first turn off your phone and then press and hold the home button + power button + volume down button for about 10 seconds till you see a warning message on the screen with a yellow triangle. Then press the volume up button to continue.
- Now go to the folder where you extracted the files and launch the executable Odin file.
- Once Odin is launched, connect your phone in download mode to the computer using a USB cable. Odin will then automatically recognize your device and you will see an Added message on the lower left panel of the screen.
- Once the phone is successfully connected, click on the PDA field and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted root files.
- All you have to do now is to click on the Start button to begin the rooting process. The process usually takes about 50 seconds. Once the process is complete, your phone will automatically reboot following which you will see a Pass message on a green button in the Odin window. You can then disconnect your phone from the computer.
To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted. You can also download the Root Checker app from the play store to do the same.
This was it, you have rooted Galaxy K Zoom and if you faced any errors in the middle of the procedure or any other issue like the download links not working, then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. So this is it, I guess this post helps you.