Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So you own a Samsung Galaxy Infinite and it is getting slow, and lags so much? But you need not to worry, as you could root Galaxy infinite, and install cwm and increase the performance of the device. Here is a short tutorial that will be helping you in the middle of the procedure, so let us begin.
Before you Root Galaxy Infinite:
But before you begin with the rooting procedure, there are many things that you need to get a basic idea of, like rooting and other related material But if on the other hand you are well aware of it you can skip this and move onto the next section.
Android Rooting, basically is a method by which you get the root access, as in you get to control your device even more. Now there are many things that you cannot control on your android device. It is more and less like running the windows in administrator mode, but with more control. To know more about, read what is android rooting?
And when you get to perform tweaks on your android phone, it can be advantageous. Like to list a few, when you root you can Play HD Games, increase the RAM , overclocking the processor in android, increase the internal memory, and also delete the bloatware to increase and speed up, as the unwanted apps tend to slow down the phone. Not not only this, there are many things and practically uncountable number of android tweaks that you can be performed, you can see here.
And not only the advantages, there are some of the disadvantages that come along too. Like when you root your device, you tend to lose the warranty of the device. Now also you could easily mess up with the device, as you get to control everything. To read about more disadvantages of rooting android phone, click here.
About this Tutorial:
Here is a summary of what method we will be using to root galaxy infinite and install CWM on it. We will be gaining the root access by first installing a CWM recovery on the device with the help of computer and odin software, and then we will flashing the SuperSU root package with the help of it. And then will finally have the root access, i.e. we have finally get it rooted.
But before we begin, there is a list of things that need to be done first, and then begin the root of galaxy infinite. So here is compiled list that you can see below.
- Make sure that the device is charged by at least 60-70 percent so that the lack of power does not interrupt in the procedure.
- Also enable the USB debugging mode, if it is not enabled then enable it by navigating into the settings and then developer options.
- We advise you to backup all your important data on the device, if you do not know how to do it, you can refer to the guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Download the files from the download section below.
These are a few essentials you will need to download before we start to root Galaxy infinite and install CWM.
How to Root Galaxy Infinite SCH-i759:
So here are the step by step instructions that would help you to root Galaxy Infinite, and install CWM on it.
- You need to boot your phone into download mode. Before you do that, enable the USB debugging on your phone by navigating in to settings. After doing that, turn off your phone and then press and hold the Home key + Power key + Volume down key. This will boot the phone on download mode.
- Now connect the phone to your laptop or computer with a USB cable. Odin 3.0.7 that we earlier downloaded must be installed on this laptop.
- Run Odin. If your phone is properly connected, you will see your device name displayed in Odin and a blue button which depicts a successful connection.
- After making sure the connection is successful, click on the PDA window in Odin and browse to select the CWM recovery file that you downloaded from the download section above.
- Now press on start button and Odin will flash the CWM recovery file to your phone. After the flashing is done, disconnect the phone and turn it off.
- Copy the SuperSU file and the custom recovery file to the root of the SD card of your mobile phone and put it back in the phone.
- Turn your phone on into the recovery mode by pressing and holding the Home key + Volume up key + Power key simultaneously.
- Once the phone boots into the recovery mode, select the “Apply.zip from SD card” option. Navigate up and down with the volume up and volume down button respectively and select an option with the power button. After selecting the above said option, select the SuperSU.zip file that you earlier downloaded. Say yes to any prompts and your phone will be rooted.
So this was a short post that helped you to root galaxy infinite sch-i759 and install CWM on it. In case you face any problem in the middle of the procedure, then you can of course contact us and our team will try to get back to you as soon as possible.