Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Samsung had released the gravity smart quite sometime ago, and users start experiencing lags which is quite normal for an aged android device. But you could always root galaxy gravity smart and increase the performance of the device and also make some decent customizations on the device to make it a better experience.
Before you Root Galaxy Gravity Smart:
Before you jump to the step by step instructions part of the tutorial there are some thins that you need to know, like android rooting and other basic things related to it. If you know it then you can skip this part and jump onto the next. But on the other hand if you do not know about it then you may just give it a read. As it might help you in getting some things sorted.
Android Rooting is a process by which you gain the access to the device and also to control the device more and better than ever before. You are able MRI perform root tweaks which are also able to interfere in the core functioning of the device. By default the android system does not allow you to do so, but after rooting it can be done easily. You can read what is android rooting to know more about it.
As said earlier, you can perform tweaks on the device after rooting and they can prove to be beneficial for the device. Not only that, there are so many other advantages of rooting your android smartphone. To list a few you could, Play HD Games, delete the bloatware, increase the RAM , increase the internal memory, also you could perform overclocking the processor in android. Not only these, there are so many other advantages too and root only tweaks that could be performed on the device. Also read advantages of rooting, to get a better insight.
Not only the advantages there are several disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone too. You could void the warranty of the device once you root it and not only that the device becomes more vulnerable to boot loops and bricking while you performing some hardcore tweaks like overclocking or even changing the kernels on the device. To know more about disadvantages of rooting, you could refer to this post here.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting galaxy gravity smart by SRSRoot which is an application that will get us the root access automatically. You will not need to do anything manually in this procedure and just follow the step by dye instructions. There are so many methods out there which help you through your way, but this seems the most easiest process around. And not only the easiest but is really safe and the chances aid bricking gravity smart are almost zero. So let us begin.
Before you begin here is a list if things that need to be done, and start to root galaxy gravity smart. Hence the name pre requisites.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure due to low battery.
- You will also need a laptop or a computer for the process.
- Make sure that proper drivers have been installed for the device.
- Though following this procedure will not wipe any data on your device, but still it id advisable that make you make a complete backup before beginning.
- Refer to the guides below, in case if you do not know how to do it.
- You will also have to download the files from the download section below as they are essential for the procedure.
Download the files given in the download link below, but before you might need to unlock the links by doing any of the things mentioned below.
How to Root Galaxy Gravity Smart:
Here are the step by step instructions that will help you in the procedure to root gravity smart.
- The first step requires you to download the SRS Root took on your laptop or desktop. Download it from this link and install it on your computer.
- After installing the app, go to the device settings from the app drawer and then head to the Developer Options to enable USB debugging. If you can find the developer options, repeatedly click on the build number of the device about 10 times to enable the Developer Options.
- Launch the SRS Root tool on your computer and connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Once the phone is connected properly, the app will automatically recognize your device. You then need to click on the Root Device button in the app window which will start rooting your phone. The process takes about 15 minutes after which you are suggested to reboot your phone and enjoy the root.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root galaxy gravity smart. Now if you face any errors or any problems in the process, or any of the download links are not working then you should get back to us and we will try to get it sorted as soon as possible.