Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking for ways to root galaxy grand neo, with the help of odin and then performing tweaks and customizations on the device. So let the rooting begin.
Before you Root Grand Neo:
Before you begin the procedure to root grand neo, there are many things that you should be knowing first. You should be knowing that what really are you going to perform on the device. If you are not a beginner and have been rooting devices since a long time, then you could skip this part of the tutorial without a second thought. And if in case you are not knowing much about it, you should probably take out some time to read this part.
Android Rooting is a method by which you gain the root access to the device and are able to perform many root only tweaks on the device. You are able to control the device fully and make it work according to you. In a nutshell you are the super user. It is more and less like running the device in administrator mode but with more control. If you wish to know more, you can read this post right here.
Rooting your android phone has many advantages, like you could perform many android tweaks and also you could customize the device according to the way you want. You could increase the RAM , increase the internal memory, overclock processor, Play HD Games, flash Custom ROMs. And not only this there are so many root tweaks out there that can be performed on the device. And you can read about more advantages of rooting here.
Not only the advantages, rooting your device has some disadvantages as well. Like you would end up voiding the warranty of the device and also there are many more. You can read about more disadvantages of rooting here in this post.
About the Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be root grand neo with the help of an automated tool that will be installed on the computer named as Kingo Root. It will automate the whole process and you will have to just click on the root button and just follow the instructions and it will root your device.
Before you begin with the tutorial and jump onto the instructions part, you need to go through this list once to root grand neo.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged as you don’t have to plug it in and it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- We will also need a laptop or a computer for the same, and with proper drivers installed on the device.
- If you do not know them, you can download them here.
- Also backup the important data on the device as it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can refer to the guides below in case you don’t know how to really do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode, by navigating into the settings of the device.
Download the files below as they are required for the procedure to root grand neo, but first you will have to unlock the download links by performing any of the things mentioned below.
1. Download and install the Kingo rooting app for Windows on your computer from this link.
How to Root Galaxy Grand Neo GT-I9060:
So here are the step by step instructions that you need to follow to root grand neo, and before beginning once again you need to make sure that you go through the pre requisites section and also download file from the download section above.
- Now enable USB Debugging on your phone by going into the Developer Options in Settings. Then check the box right next to USB Debugging.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. Once you do this, Kingo will begin installing the device drivers on your computer. Wait for the drivers to install and then disconnect the phone.
- Launch the Kingo root app on your computer and now connect your phone. If the phone is connected properly, you will see a connected message
- Click on the orange ‘Root’ button in the Kingo window which will start the rooting process.
- Once the rooting process is complete, your phone will automatically restart.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root grand neo with odin, and if in case you face any issues or problems you can send them to us and we will try to fix them as soon as possible. I hope it helps.