Searching for the easiest and the safest way to root Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815 ? Well probably you are here to solve your problem, we have the easiest method to root Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815 without any risk of bricking your device nor getting into any trouble.
So just Get yourself together and just read this tutorial twice before you start implementing it, as the easiest tutorial can be your nightmare if you are careless.
Why Do you need to Root Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815 ?
To understand Why do you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815, You must basically know What actually Android Rooting in general is?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super user access to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we can change everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM Expander can use your SD-Card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815 will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
Pre-requisites before you Root Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815 , don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root and install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers and then check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads Required to Root Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815
First of all, you have to unlock all the download links provided below in order to download the required files to root your Samsung device SM-G3815. You can unlock these links by pressing anyone of the following buttons displayed below .
If you unlock this once, you’ll never be asked again to unlock this in future. Its a one time unlocking procedure.
Download Root kit
Download Root kit
Now, after you have completed in the downloads section, you have the access to move to the next section of this tutorial.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815
In this section, you will now learn the easiest and the shortest step by step method to root the Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815. It will take just a couple of minutes to root the device if you follow the instructions very carefully.
- The first step is to extract the downloaded Auto Root file which you have downloaded from the downloads section of this tutorial.
- Now, switch of your device by pressing the power button for 3 seconds and selecting the “Power off” option.
- The third step is to launch the download mode in your device. This can be done by pressing the Power button, Home button and the Volume down button simultaneously for about 8-10 seconds until the screen shows the mode active.
- Now, you will be able to see a Yellow colored triangle. If yes, you are going in the right path. Just press the Volume Up button to continue and move to the next step.
- Open the Odin3 file which you will find in the extracted folder of the downloaded file. (Refer First step)
- Now, connect your Samsung smartphone to your computer or laptop.
- After connecting the device, Odin3 will automatically recognize your device and will show the device id in the Messages section.
- This is the time to click on the PDA button in the Odin3 application and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar.md5 file which you will find in the extracted folder of the downloaded file.
- Click on the Start button in Odin3 to begin the root process.
- Time taken by the process is usually about less than a minute and once the process is completed, a box will become green in color with PASS written inside it.
- Your Samsung device will reboot automatically if the process is PASSED successfully.
- After the PASS message, you can disconnect your device from your Laptop or PC.
- Open the app drawer of your device and find the SuperSu app in it. If so, you have rooted your Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815.
This was all about rooting the Samsung Galaxy Express 2 SM-G3815.
you can have a view on the following articles:-
- Top rooted apps for Android.
- Things to do after your device is rooted.
- 11 Things to do after rooting samsung galaxy express 2
For more queries about rooting, contact us on Facebook or comment below.