Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
If you are looking to root Galaxy Core Max then you are at the right place. Here is a short tutorial that will help you to root the device with the help of one click software in which you would have to just follow the simple set of instructions below and not need to give any manual commands. So let’s begin.
Before you Root Galaxy Core Max:
Before you begin with the procedure to root Galaxy Core Max, you should be knowing about the basic concepts related to android rooting. If you are well aware of it and have been into then rooting of android phone since quite a bit of time now, then you can skip this part of the tutorial and jump to the next section. Also on the other hand if you are not aware of it more, then you should take out some time and research a bit about it. You can refer to the small introductory part below.
Android Rooting is a procedure by which you gain the special authority to control your device better than ever before, which includes interfering in the system processes and also performing many tweaks and customizations on it. It makes you the super user of the device and you are to grant special access to the device and also perform performance tweaks on it which by default android does not let you. It more an less like running a windows device in administrator mode. If you want to read more about android rooting, then you can head to this post here, as we cannot discuss all the technicalities right here in this tutorial.
As said above, you get to perform many tweaks and customizations on your android device, so you can definitely use it to your own advantage. There are many tweaks that can be performed on your android device which a normal android user cannot, for example you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only these there are many more tweaks and customizations possible when you root your device. You can get to know about more root only android tweaks on this category page here. And if you are looking forward to know about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone in detail, then you can refer to this post here.
Coming to the disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone, there are many of them but the most common one is that when you root an android device you will end up losing the manufacturers warranty that has been provided by the company on the device. Though nowadays many of the manufacturers do support rooting, but still most of them don’t. There are many more technical disadvantages of rooting an android smartphone, which you can read in this post here.
About this Tutorial:
We will root Galaxy Core Max SM-G5108Q in this procedure with the help of odin. We will flash a root package on the device, and you must know that odin is a flash tool provided by Samsung itself. So you need not. To worry about your device getting harmed at all, though you need to proceed at your own risk after all. Also this is not the easiest method out there or even the fastest but it is pretty traditional and is okay if you follow the instructions properly. You should have no problems at all.
Here are some things that you need to do before you can begin with the tutorial to root Galaxy Core Max. Below is a list that comprises of all those things. So make sure that you have them before you begin with the tutorial.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, make it to 60 percent as you would not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t find developer options in the settings, then you can tap on the build number of the device in the about section about 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for the same with the proper drivers installed for the device.
- You can download the drivers here.
- Backup the important data on the device, though it will not get deleted but still it is advisable that you backup to be on the safer side.
- Refer to the guides below if you do not know how to backup data on the device.
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Lastly download the files from the download section below.
You need to download the root package from the link below as it is required for the procedure to root Galaxy Core Max, and is really essential. Now also before you use the link, you will have to unlock it and that can be done by the things mentioned below.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Max SM-G5108Q:
Here are the steps you are required to download so as to root Galaxy Core Max SM-G5108Q. So let’s begin.
- First step is ti extract the root package file to get all the necessary files.
- Now boot your device into download mode by first turning it off and then pressing and holding the home button + power button + volume down button simultaneously till you see a warning message on the screen with a yellow triangle sign.
- Then press the volume up button to continue.
- Now launch the Odin3-xxx.exe file form the extracted root package files.
- Next connect your phone in download mode to the computer using a USB cable.
- After Odin recognizes your device which is indicated by the ID:COM box in the Odin window turning yellow, click on the PDA field and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted root package files.
- Also check the AutoReboot and F.Reset buttons and no other buttons.
- All you have to do now is click on the Start button and your device will be rooted within seconds.
- You will see a green PASS message on the Odin window which indicated that your device is properly rooted.
So this is it, this was short post which helped you to root Galaxy Core Max within one click. Also in case if you faced any errors or issues with the tutorial or any of the download links are broken then you can let us know in the form of comments below, and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.