Are you here to root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE ? if yes then you must know that this tutorial has the fastest and the easiest way to root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE. Just follow the post to know how to safly root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
This tutorial will be very helpful when you don’t want to risk bricking your android device to Bricking as this is the safest method available online to root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
There are alot of misconceptions about rooting and what is it all about , its benefits and what should you do after rooting, So Dont worry in this post i will be covering all about these in the tutorial to root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
Lets start with a few Basic things about Rooting Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
Your Moto G’s Bootloader Must be Unlocked.- Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE here.
What Do you mean by Rooting Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE
Well this is a very obvious question by all of us when Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE is your first device, So to know what actually Rooting Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE is about you should know What Actually is Android Rooting ?.
After you have read this post you will be clear enough with the term android rooting you can compare this with your Motorola Moto G. This is obvious that when you root your android device that you will loose your warranty . as your manufacturer doesnt want you to root your Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
After you Root you can Increase RAM of your device with a few root required apps like RAM Expander , Also you can increase your clock rate according to the requirement and also you can delete all the inbuilt applications that are annoying enough to you.
Also to Unleash the Unbounded potential of the budget beast device you must try these best Custom Roms For Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE after Rooting Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.Also Read : Increase RAM on Rooted android
Pre-Requisites to Root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE
There are a few things that you might like to do before you continue with the process. They are beneficial to you for many reasons.
- Your Moto G’s Bootloader Must be Unlocked.- Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE here.
- This tutorial can be performed on Jelly bean and also on Kitkat upgraded Moto g.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts on Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device. Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
- This is a very safe Method and has some bugs too. But Don’t Worry, The worse thing that can happen is that
Also Read : Advantages Of Rooting Moto G 4G/LTE
Now you need to download a file that will help you root your device right away with a click.
Downloads Required to Root Motorola Moto G
Here you need to download a software that will Root your Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE. The download link has been locked. So juct click on the buttons below and unlock the link is a second. Download To proceed.
After you have download you can easily move to the rooting part of this tutorial which is the main part to Root Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
Also to Unleash the Unbounded potential of the budget beast device you must try these best Custom Roms For Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE after Rooting Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
How to Root Motorola Moto G all variants
Follow the Steps to Root Motorola moto G easily.
- Connect Your Motorla Moto G 4G/LTE device to the PC in file sharing mode.
- Now copy the SuperSU file you downloaded in the download section to the Internal memory of your Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE, Remember that the Fle should not be placed in any of the sub folders.
- Now you need to Rename the “openrecovery-twrp-188.8.131.52-xt1032.img” to “recovery.img“.
- Also Extract the “adb-fastboot.zip” to a folder on your desktop.
- Now copy the Recovery.img to the same folder.
- Now you need to switch Off your Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
- Now press Volume down and power button to boot Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE into Fastboot.
- When you enter Fastboot mode. Connect Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE to PC again and wait if the drivers gets installed by themselves.
- Now Open the extracted folder on your Desktop, Now Press and hold shift, right click and then CLick”Open Command Window here”. As shown in screenshot.
- Run this Command in the Command Prompt Window.
- If you have an Alphanumeric Characters written that means your device is properly connected to the PC, else reconnect and check for drivers.
- Now run another command
fastboot boot recovery.img
- This will boot the TWRP Recovery onto your Moto G 4G.
- Once the custom recovery is flashed and TWRP Recovery is loaded on your device, tap on the Install button.
- Navigate to the location of UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.01.zip and add it to the flash queue.
- Swipe the ‘Swipe to confirm flash’ button.
- Once flashed, go back to the main menu and tap on Reboot System.
- Voila you have Rooted Motorola Moto G 4G/LTE.
EnJoy your Rooted Motorola Moto G. You can confirm root by downloading the application Root checker from Play store and share your view with us. Now you can Download the Must have Application on a Rooted android
If you are facing any Difficulties you can easily comment below for our tremendous support !