Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Want to root Canvas A117 Magnus? Here is a post that will help you to root the device and that too without even using a pc or a computer for the same. You can easily root the device with the help of this simple tutorial that will get you started, so let’s begin.
Before you Root Canvas A117 Magnus:
Before you begin to root Canvas A117 Magnus, you should be knowing about the basic stuff related to android rooting. Since you should be knowing that what really are you going to perform on your device and not really just rooting the device just for the sake of it. In case you are well aware of it and have been rooting device since some time now, then you can skip this part and move on to the next part of the tutorial. But on the other hand if you do not now much about it then you should giving it time and understanding the concepts before you begin. Down below is a brief introductory part for the same. Android Rooting is a method by which you gain the root access to the device and are able to control your device better than ever before. You are able to perform many tweaks and customizations on the device and also various other things on your device which by default an android user cannot. It is like that you are able to control your device fully and interfere in the system processes and interfere in the core functioning of the android device. You are completely on the driver seat and are able to get more out of your android device. This very fact of android rooting is so big that we cannot discuss it right here in this post and also if you want to really read about it more then you can visit this post right here.
As said above when you root your android phone you are able. To control it better than ever before, which means that you can of course use it to your own advantage and also make it personalize your android device better than ever before. You could increase the performance of your android device by performing these tweaks. To list a few tweaks that you can perform, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And these are just some of the tweaks from the tons and tons tweaks that one can performwhen he/she roots an android device. You could browse them here and also to know about advantages of rooting your android phone in detail, you can refer to this detailed post about advantages and merits of rooting.
Though rooting has many advantages, it doesn’t mean that it does not have a dark side. Yes rooting your android phone could also have some disadvantages, in fact it does have them. You would lose the warranty on the device on device that has been provided by the manufacturer. And not only this, there are plenty of other technical disadvantages too of rooting your android smartphone. Like the device becomes more vulnerable, as you compromise with the default security and could land up in troubles while performing any of the tweaks on the device which you are not well aware of. You can refer to this post here, to know more about them.
As there are so many methods to root an android device, so let us see that how will we root Canvas a117 magnus. We will use framaroot app which will help us to root the phone from the app itself and also not only that you won’t even require a pc or a laptop to follow this tutorial. It is a relatively simple and safer method as compared to other tutorials out there.
There are some things that you need to do before you begin to root Canvas A117 Magnus and below is a list that contains the things that you need to do before in the first place. You can go through it for once and have the things in place before you begin.
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, under the security tab in the Settings of the device.
- Make sure that you charge the device properly, as you would not want that it should interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Also backup the data on the device before you begin, though it won’t get wiped but still you should do it as a precautionary measure.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download then files from the download section below.
Grab the apk file for the framaroot app from the download link below in case you don’t already have it. If you are not directly downloading it to your phone, then transfer it to the phone after you download it.
- Install the framaroot app from the apk file.
- After that launch the app from the app drawer.
- Select the option ‘Install SuperSU’ from the drop down menu.
- Then choose from a list of exploits given below, any one of them.
- After that the app will take its time and root the device, don’t interrupt or kill the app.
- As soon as the process completes, the device will show you a success message.
- After that reboot the device and you’ll have root access.
- Note that in case it doesn’t go off successfully, simply choose another exploit.
That’s all. You have successfully rooted Canvas A117 Magnus without PC. And if in case you really got stuck at any of the steps or the download links don’t work then you could of course get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.