Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Here is a post that would help you to root LG Thrill 4G easily. The users might be looking for ways to root, so as to increase the performance of the device and better the experience they haven with their decides, as they tend to get slow after some time. So this post is right here to help you guys out.
Before you Root LG Thrill 4G:
Before you set out to root LG Thrill 4G you should be knowing about a couple of things, like you should be knowing that what are you actually performing on the device. You should be knowing and having a basic knowledge that what android rooting is. If you have it, it is well and good and you can skip this part of the tutorial and move on to the next one. But on the other hand if you are a beginner and this is your first time, or you do not know much about rooting. You should read the part given below, as it will at least give you a basic idea if what rooting is.
Android Rooting is a procedure by which you get the full access to your device. In simple words, when you root your device you control your device fully including the core functioning and also the system processes. You are able to manipulate your device and make it work the way you like it. You can change anything, from interface to system apps. You can do it the way you like it. In a nutshell you are in full control of the device. And that is not it, there is so much that can be discussed about android rooting, which you can read this in this post here.
Now you have a basic idea of what rooting is. Now you must be wondering what is the advantage of rooting my android? Well, it is simple, when you are in full control you can perform so many tweaks on the device and make the customizations that suit you and your way of using the device. For instance you could flash Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, overclock processor, increase the RAM , and also Play HD Games. And not only this there is a long list of root only tweaks that you can perform on the device and take advantage of rooting.
But not only the advantages, rooting your android smartphone has many disadvantages too. Like for instance when you root the device it becomes more vulnerable to random boot loops and other stuff while performing hardcore tweaks like changing the kernel on the device. Also you lose the warranty that has been provided by the manufacturer of the device. Also if you wish to know more, read disadvantages of rooting here in this post.
About This Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root LG Thrill 4G with the help of a computer and then manually getting the root access on the device. This method is not at all long, and will just take a minute or two after you have all the things set up. And not only this the method is completely brick proof and you will not face any issues as it is the most traditional method to get the root access on a device. So let us begin.
Here is a list of things that are needed to be done before you start the procedure to root LG Thrill 4G. So go through them atleast once and have them done in the first place before moving on.
- Charge the device to about 60 percent as we do not want that the device should interrupt you in the middle of then procedure due to low power.
- A computer or a laptop or which proper drivers have been installed for the device. You can download them from here.
- Download the files from the download section below as they are required for the procedure.
- Also make sure to backup the important data on the device, though rooting won’t delete the data on the device but still it is advisable that you make a safe backup.
- You can refer to the guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode by navigating into the Settings. (Proper instructions are given below)
Before we start with the rooting process, below are the links of some essentials that we will need for the rooting process. Download them from the links attached onto your laptop or desktop. But to do that, you will have to unlock them at first, by doing any of the things mentioned below.
How to Root LG Thrill 4G:
So here are the steps that you need to follow so as to root lg thrill 4G easily and without any problems onto your device. Again makes sure that you have downloaded the files above from the download section.
- After you have downloaded the files onto your computer, extract boht of them.
- Now install the LG drivers in your computer which will ensure your device is properly connected to your computer.
- Now enable USB debugging on your mobile. To do this, go to Settings > Developer Options and then check the box next to USB debugging. If you can’t see the developer options, click on the built number in the about section about 10 times. The developer options should be enabled now.
- Connect the phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now launch the run.bat file from the extracted files. This will begin the rooting process. Restart your phone once the rooting process is complete.
This was it, you have now done the process to root lg thrill 4G and in case you faced any error in the steps above, then do contact us in the form of comments below. We would try to get back to you with a solution as soon as possible. Also any other user might help you out with your error. So I hope this post helped you.