Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Do you want to Root LG Optimus One P500? if yes then you are at the best place where we can help you root LG Optimus One P500 within minutes.
The LG Optimus One P500 is one of the earliest Android Smartphones that LG brought into the market. The LG Optimus One P500 was launched back in 2010 and featured the hardware specifications which was considered appropriate for the time. The hardware specifications of the LG Optimus One P500 included a 600 MHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, 3.2 inch 320×480 pixel display with a PPI of 180, 170 MB internal storage with MicroSD external storage expansion support up to 32 GB, 3.15 MP primary camera and a 1500 mAh battery.
The hardware specifications of the LG Optimus One P500 might look odd according to today’s standards and it might have affected its performance too. However, you’ll be able to boost up the performance of your LG Optimus One P500 by rooting it and then installing some custom ROM’, kernels or scripts on your LG Optimus One P500 that can boost up the performance and reduce stuttering on your Smartphone. Rooting has many advantages and some of them are mentioned above. But, rooting has its own disadvantages too, and to know more, check out our detailed guide on Risks and disadvantages of Rooting.
If you’re out there searching for a detailed guide on how to root LG Optimus One P500 Android Smartphone, then today we’re here with a detailed guide on the same.
Well this is a very obvious question by all of us when LG Optimus One P500 is your first device, So t know what actually Rooting LG Optimus One P500 is about you should know What Actually is Android Rooting ?.
Also Read : Increase RAM on Rooted android
We would like to acknowledge a few warning information to you, before moving on to the detailed guide on how to root LG Optimus One P500.
The most important among those, is that rooting of Android devices tends to void the warranty of your Smartphone. Hence, you’ll lose all warranty benefits over your Android device once you root it. And, there are chances of errors occurring if you misfollow the guide, and these errors might damage your Smartphone too. Hence, proceed at your own risk only.
Below are some prerequisite procedures to follow prior to rooting your LG Optimus One P500 Android Smartphone:
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root LG Optimus One P500 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers forLG Optimus One P500 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root LG Optimus One P500 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting LG Optimus One P500
- This is a very safe Method and has some bugs too. But Don’t Worry, The worse thing that can happen is that
Downloads Required to Root LG Optimus One P500
Here is what you really need to continue with the further process of rooting your LG Optimun One P500. Just click on any of the buttons to unlock the download button and you can download in a second. it is very easy so go root your device now.
- Download the root kit from here.
after you have downloaded the the files by clicking on the buttons you can continue with the process.
How To Root LG Optimus One P500 Android Smartphone:
Now, below is the detailed guide on how to root LG Optimus One P500 Android Smartphone easily:
- First of all, connect your Smartphone to the PC.
- Then, extract the downloaded root kit on your PC.
- Double click and run the root application from the extracted root kit folder.
- A new window will now appear. This is the root app.
- Make sure that the USB drivers of your Smartphone have been installed on the PC.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- At the end of the on screen instructions, click on the “Root Now” button.
- Now the rooting process will begin on your LG Optimus One P500.
- Do not disconnect your Smartphone from the PC during the rooting process.
- Wait for the rooting process to complete.
- Your Smartphone will be rebooted automatically.
- Once your Smartphone reboots, the rooting process is over.
- You can now disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
- Download and install the Root Checker Android app from the Google Play Store to verify that the rooting process was executed successfully.
- Make sure that the “SuperUser SU” Android application was installed automatically on your Smartphone after the reboot.
Congratulations, you have now successfully completed rooting your LG Optimus One P500 Android Smartphone. I hope you found this tutorial helpful. In case of any doubts or queries, please mention them as comments below so that we can check them out and reply accordingly.
EnJoy your Rooted LG Optimus One P500. You can confirm root by downloading the application Root checker from Play store and share your view with us. Now you can Download theMust have Application on a Rooted android
If you are facing any Difficulties you can easily comment below for our tremendous support !