Here is a post that will help you root LG Optimus Net within a few click on the computer and easily in minutes, without having you to manually entering any commands or anything like that. So let’s begin already.
Before you Root LG Optimus Net:
You should be having or knowing that what are you really doing to the device. You should at least have a basic knowledge that what really android rooting is and the things related to it. If youalready know about it then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you really think that you have or need a to know about it more, then you should definitely invest some time in reading about it. You can refer to some the brief info written below explaining general things about it.
Android Rooting in general is referred to the process when you get the root access to the device shock in turn allows you to enhance and modify the functioning of the device. When you have the root access, you are able to control the device better than ever before. You are more like a super user of the device where you can control many system processes and the way yourandroid device works. Of course these all things, you cannot do any android device by defaults. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which any user simply cannot. This was just a brief info, and it is normal that you still want to read more bout rooting and so to do that, you can get to the detailed post explaining rooting android here.
Since android rooting allows. You to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it to your advantage. By that you can increase the performance of the device and what not. To list a few tweaks that can be performed, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor,increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only this there are many more tweaks out there that can be done and benefited from once you root your android. To browse those tweaks, see this list here. And if on the other hand you want to read about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone, read this post here.
Unfortunately android rooting has some of the disadvantages a well. The most common disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty on the device. And then also not only this, there are many more disadvantages of rooting. You can refer to disadvantages of rooting if you wish to read and gather more knowledge about it.
About this tutorial :
Since there are many tutorials out there and many methods by which you can possible too a device so let us have a look that what methods out of those, will we be using to root optimus net. In this tutorial we will root the device with the help of a software super one click. First we will be setting up the adb drivers on the laptop or computer and then we will be using the software and it will get us the root access on the device. It is not that difficult but the setting up of drivers using the command is kind of tricky, so make sure you follows the instructions properly. Also we will not be responsible. For any damage done to the device, so proceed with the tutorial at your own risk.
Before you begin to root LG Optimus Net, here are some things that you need to do. Below is a list of those things, so have them done before you proceed further.
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging Mode on you device, by going into the Developer Options.
- If Developer Options for your device aren’t activated yet, you can do that by tapping on the Build Number in the About Section of the device 7 times.
- Get a computer or a laptop, as it is required and also proper drivers setup on it.
- To download the drivers for your device, you can use this page.
- Charge the device properly, to at least sixty percent so that it does not stop you in the middle and ask to plug in power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, still you should backup all your important stuff on the device as a precautionary measure.
- Refer to these guides to backup the data, if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- You also need to download the files from the download section below.
Before we begin with the download, you will need to download some rooting essentials on your computer. Download them from the links attached below. But before you can use the downloadlinks, you ’em have to perform any of the things mentioned in the box below and unlock them first.
How to Root Optimus Net P690:
So here are the final step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to root lg optimus net, and proceed only if you have gone through the receipts sections of the post.
- Extract the files you downloaded from the SuperOneClick link above to your desktop.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going into Settings > Applications > Development and there check the box next to USB debugging.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Open the ADB folder which you got on your desktop after extracting the files. In that folder, open a command prompt window by holding down the shrift button and right clicking on any empty space. Then select the ‘Open command prompt window here’ option.
- In the prompt window, type in the following commands and hit enter :
echo 1 >/data/local/lge_adb.co g
- Now minimize the command window and launch the SuperOneClick app by double clicking on the executable file.
- In the app, click on the Root button which will begin the rooting process.
This was it, you have rooted LG Optimus Net and if you faced any errors in the middle of the procedure or any other issue like the download links not working, then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. So this is it, I guess this post helps you.