Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
This will be a very information and very descriptive post about rooting LG Optimus L70 MS323.
When it comes to the tablet market, there is no doubt that the Apple iPad is the best tablet option out there. But many go for Android tablet alternatives because Android tablets are cheaper, offers more functionality and customization, and is offered by different manufacturers too.
Similar to the Smartphones market, LF is the clear winner when it comes to Android tablets as well. LG offers a wide variety of tablet variants targeting different users and budget groups. One of the most popular tablet series from LG is the “LG Optimus L70 MS323”. And the second generation LG Optimus L70 MS323 is one of the best out in the market.
There are a lot of custom ROM’s and kernels available for the LG Optimus L70 MS323, and if you want to check them out on your LG Optimus L70 MS323, then you need to root it. And today, we’re here with a detailed guide on how to root LG Optimus L70 MS323.
You have Low free RAM ? Just Go on and read how to Increase RAM on Unrooted devices.
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
There are a lot of application that are amazingly awesome to use on rooted android devices Read Here- Top Apps on Rooted androids.
Also Read : Advantages of Rooting LG Optimus L70 MS323
Pre-requisites for rooting LG Optimus L70 MS323
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the LG Optimus L70 MS323, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the LG Optimus L70 MS323 , don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the LG Optimus L70 MS323, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your LG Optimus L70 MS323.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted LG Optimus L70 MS323
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on LG Optimus L70 MS323
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root LG Optimus L70 MS323 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for LG Optimus L70 MS323 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root LG Optimus L70 MS323 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting LG Optimus L70 MS323
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
First of all, rooting of Android devices is against the terms and conditions of Android, and hence will void the warranty of your Android device. Moreover, if the rooting guide is not followed correctly, then you may end up damaging your Android device. In any such cases of damages occurred to your LG Optimus L70 MS323, we are not to be held responsible and please proceed at your own risk only.
We recommend you read our guide on the disadvantages of rooting. And to prevent any lose of data on your LG Optimus L70 MS323 during the rooting process, we recommend you to take a backup of your tablet. And you can follow our guide on how to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup for the same.
Downloads required to Root LG Optimus L70 MS323
Hello everyone, We are here to root the LG Optimus L70 MS323. We provide you the easiest and the shortest methods to root your smartphones successfully. The only thing you have to do is to carefully follow all the steps given below. So, the first thing you have to do is to download the files required to root the device. To download the files, you have to unlock the download links given. To unlock them, you have to click on any one of the tabs. Either like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+. Its a one time unlock process and you will not be asked to unlock the links again and again in future.
After the download completes, move to the next section of this tutorial.
How to Root LG Optimus L70 MS323
So I have assumed that you have successfully downloaded the required files from the above section of this tutorial. This is a one touch root and your device will be rooted within a minute. Just follow the steps carefully.
- The first thing you have to do is to enable the installation of the third party apps. To do so, go to Settings, then Security, then Device Administration and then tick Unknown Sources to enable it.
- Install the Towelroot application which you downloaded from the downloads section of this tutorial. After the installation is completed, you will be able to see the icon of the app in the App Drawer.
- Open the Towelroot application by tapping the app icon in the app drawer.
- Once the application is opened, the following can be seen on your device.
- In the app, you would see Make it Rain button. Tap that button to start the rooting procedure.
- Now, after sometime, you will be able to see the success message on your device screen.
- Your LG Optimus L70 MS323 is now rooted. To confirm the same, go to the application drawer and fond the SuperSU app. If you are able to find the app, then you have successfully rooted your device.
This was all about rooting your LG Optimus L70 MS323.
After rooting your device you must have a look on Top Apps for Rooted Android.
Also Read about How to increase battery life.
If you get any problem or any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook or comment below in the Comments Section.