Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Do you want to root the LG Optimus F6 then you should know that you are at the right place to start Rooting your LG Optimus F6. Also this is the best and the easiest method available online to root the LG Optimus F6.
There have been times in our life when the internet of our laptop just not work properly or run so slow that you would like to nail it to death and it happens mainly when you have a deadline to meet. You try to figure out stuffs to make it work faster, but that would never happen! Your rooted device can rescue you from the situation because you can use the internet plan that you are using for your device can be doubled up as Wi-Fi network without paying anything extra. You can get the Wireless Tether from Android market and then work your way through to get your Wi-Fi network encrypted. So if you want to get your device rooted then you can read on and you will know how to go about it!
I personally suggest to read this tutorial twice before implementing this on yourLG Optimus F6
You have Low free RAM ? Just Go on and read how to Increase RAM on Unrooted devices.
Also Read: Install CWM Recovery on Optimus F6
There are a lot of application that are amazingly awesome to use on rooted android devices Read Here- Top Apps on Rooted androids.
Also Read : Advantages of Rooting LG Optimus F6
Prerequisites of the rooting of the LG Optimus F6
Before you start rooting your device you have to make sure that you follow these things so that you can perform the rooting of your device successfully.
- Make sure you have the LG Optimus F6 with model number F6, don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the LG Optimus F6, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your LG Optimus F6.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted LG Optimus F6
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on LG Optimus F6
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root LG Optimus F6process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for LG Optimus F6 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root LG Optimus F6 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting LG Optimus F6
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the processnext to root !
Downloads required to Root LG Optimus F6
Hello guys, we are here to root the all new LG Optimus F6. We provide you the easiest and the best rooting methods for your smartphone. The first thing you have to do is to download the required files from the below links. To move ahead, you have to unlock the the download links, it is a one time unlock procedure and you will not have to unlock it again and again. To unlock, you have to click on any one of the following 2 tabs, either like us on Facebook or follow us on Google+. So just go ahead, and download the required files.
Download Root Genius Application
Download Root Genius Application
After you have downloaded the above files, you are safe to go ahead and start the rooting procedure
How to Root LG Optimus F6
You are at the best place to root your LG smartphone. This is the easiest and best method to root your device. A complete step by step procedure if followed correctly will root your device successfully. It will take just a few seconds to root your device. I have assumed that you have downloaded and installed the Root Genius application for windows before moving ahead. If not please do the same. So here we go:-
- First of all, you have to enable USB Debugging. To do this, you have to go to Settings, then move to Developer Options, and then tick USB Debugging to enable it.
- Developer options are hidden. To unhide them, go to Settings, then About Phone and then tap Build Number 8-10 times.
- Now, open the Root Genius app on your PC which you downloaded and instaleed. It will be like the following.
- You are moving correctly in this rooting procedure if the above image is same as the application on your PC.
- You have to connect your LG Optimus F6 after opening Root Genius application.
- This application will automatically detect the LG Optimus F6 in a few seconds probably 30
- Just click on the Root Now button to root the device and this completes the rooting procedure of your smartphone.
- Your device is being rooted if you can see the following.
Your phone will be rooted within a minute or two and also an application named KingUser will be installed automatically.
- Just restart your phone and find the KingUser application in your application drawer. If you are able to find, then you have successfully rooted your phone.
SO this was all of it!!! You have successfully rooted your LG Optimus F6.
After rooting your device you must have a look on Top Apps for Rooted Android.
Also Read about How to increase battery life.
For further info, contact us on our Facebook fan page or just comment below in the Comments Section.