Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Looking for some ways to root optimums 3? Here is a post that could help you, and then you could increase the performance and also you could perform a few customizations and then make you slow and lagging android device better than before.
Before you Root Optimus 3:
Before you begin with the procedure to root optimus 3, there are many things that you need to know about the procedure. Like you should be knowing what android rooting really is and also stuff related to it. In case you are well aware of it and are knowing about it m, then you could skip this part of the tutorial and if in case you do not know, you should give it a read.
Android Rooting is a process by which you gain the root access, and are able to control your device fully and can perform many tweaks I and other tweaks and customizations on the device. You are in complete control, and it more and less like running the device in administrator mode. In fact this very concept is so big, that it cannot be solely written here in this post itself. So we have a dedicated post here, if you wish to know more about android rooting and stuff related to it.
Coming to the advantages, there are many. As when you root optimus 3, you are able to perform tweaks and various customizations. To list some you could increase the RAM, overclock processor, increase the internal memory, Flash Custom ROMs, and also Play HD Games. And not only this there are many more root only tweaks that can be performed on the device, and here is list which you can refer here. Also there are many more advantages of rooting Optimus 3.
Not only advantages, there are some of the disadvantages as well of rooting. Also you would be knowing one, that you might lose the warranty of the device that has been provided by the manufacturer of the device. And not only this, when you root your device it becomes more vulnerable and susceptible to boot loops and also if you perform some hardcore tweaks without proper knowledge, you could end up bricking the device. Nonetheless, there are many more disadvantages of rooting your android device as well.
About the Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root optimus 3 with the help of Super One Click, which is a software for computer. And then we will connect the device to the computer and then root the device with one click. And you do not need to manually give any command or anything. Hence this makes the process really easy. Also this method is tested and is brick proof. So it is better than most of the methods which are available to root Optimus 3.
Before you move on to the instructions part, you need to do some things before you root Optimus 3. And below is a list of such things that you need to get in place.
- We will need a laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed for the device.
- In case you do not have them, download them from here.
- Charge the battery to a minimum of 60 percent so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode, by going into the settings menu.
- Backup all the important data on the device, you can refer to the guides below.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download the files from the download section below.
Here are the files that you need to download as it is required for the procedure to root optimus 3. But before you would need to unlock the download links by performing any of the mentioned things below.
How to Root LG Optimus 3 P920:
So here are the final instructions, or steps that you need to follow which would help you to root LG Optimus 3. Make sure once again that you have gone through the pre requisite section and also downloaded the file from the sections above.
- Extract the file on your computer. If the system asks for any password during this, type in ‘androidauthority.com‘.
- Go to the folder where the files are extracted and launch the “SuperOneClick.exe” file.
- Now enable USB debugging on your mobile. To do this, go to Settings > Developer Options and then check the box next to USB debugging. If you can’t see the developer options, click on the built number in the about section about 10 times. The developer options should be enabled now.
- Connect the phone to the computer using USB cable.
- Click on the “Root” button in the app window. This will start the rooting procedure. Once rooting is complete, unplug the phone and reboot it.
Now enjoy your rooted LG Optimus 3 P920.
This is it, this was a post that helped you to Root LG Optimus 3, and I wish it helped to serve the purpose. In case there are some bad or broken download links you could contact us or also comment below, we would try to solve the issues as soon as possible.