Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
Root LG Optimus L7 P700 with our easy steps to root it ! Also smile for us because we developers are working for you day and night to make your specific phone root and let you get all the luxuries that other phones give you !
LG Optimus L7 P700 is a very nice,responsive Android ICS 4.0 with a very nice hardware of Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon Cortex A5 Processor running at 1GHz. Also with this Adreno GPU and 512 MB of RAM is making it much more killer than ever. This device was launched in late june in 2012 and is not doing well in the market but still the customers who bought it will always try to get full fledged profit out of it , So here we are to help them !.
Before you know why you need to root your precious LG L7 P700 you must Know What is Android Rooting.
People who need to add apps that require diff ROM’s or wanna just feel the comfort of a rooted device will just follow a few and easy steps to Root LG Optimus L7 P700 Android Phone .
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
Before You Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 & install CWM
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup your contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300. having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 and install CWM over it.
Root LG Optimus L7 P700 Android Phone-
Read about Advantages of Rooting
- Make sure that your L7 device running on V10HFirmware, otherwise this root procedure will fail and will also leadto bad functioning and bad conditions of your Android device. . If you have firmware other than the one stated above thendownload V10H_00.kdz file and Flashing apps.
- LG L7 USB Drivers . Theseare the drivers for your android device which will help us to connect your cell phone to the computer or laptop.Now connect you phone to pc and siimpy just Flash teh filmware we installed before this step. One can skip this step if he has already have had Filmware v10.
- Check/Tick the USB debigging option in the setting options and also share your files with your pc.
- Download OptimusL7RootVer2.zip or LG_Optimus_L7_Root.zip (Try second file, if & only if in case first file won’t work).
- Extract the package we downloaded just in the last step and then run LG Optimus L7 Root.bat file.
This stage takes you to the rebooting stage where your cell may probably go to charging mode and when it restarts then just unplug the USB and then plug in again when the LG logo goes RED. Now you can wait and watch your phone to boot and then reboot it again to start your rooted LG Optimus L7 as simpe as that. Verify that the device is rooted or not with the help of the Root Checker App.
Bingo! This was how to Root LG Optimus L7 P700 !
Keep Stalking for more.
Questions and Queries are always Welcome in Comments Section. !