Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So do you want to Root LG G2 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with the easiest method availabel on the Internet? SO be relaxed as we are here to root your LG G2 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat in seconds.
you are requestd to sit bac relax and just read the articel as we have divided the articel into many parts to make it clear and easy for every person. Ans so one can root their LG G2 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat Easily !
Why Do you need to Root LG G2 on Kitkat ?
To understand Why do you need to root your LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat, You must basically know What actually Android Rooting in general is?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super user access to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we canchange everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM Expander can use your SD-Card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
Pre-requisites before you Root LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the LG G2 on 4.2.2 KitKat, don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root LG G2 on 4.2.2 KitKat process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads Required to Root LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat Easily
Now here is the part which is very important when you are actually gonna root the LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat in the next part of this tutorial. So just go below and get the download links to download the files required to root LG G2 on 4.4.2 KitKat.
for now these files are locked, so to unlock them click on any of the soial button below so that you can download the files by unlocking them.
After you have downloaded the following files you can head on to the rooting tutorial of LG G2 on 4.2.2 KitKat.
Procedure to Root LG G2 on Android 4.4.2 KitKat
So, if you have read the Pre-requisites and downloaded all the required files from the previous “Downloads” section, you are safe to Root your device by carefully following the steps written ahead. So, here we go:-
- First of all, enable USB Debugging on your device. To enable this, go to Settings>About Phone> Tap on Build Number 7 times. This will enable the Developer Options on your device. Now, go to Developer Options on Settings menu, and check the USB Debugging box.
- Extract the IORoot.zip file and place in an easily accessible folder.
- Now, connect your LG G2 device to your PC, with a high quality USB cable.
- Navigate to the location where you have extracted the IORoot.zip file.
- Double click on the “Root.bat” file and launch it.
- Follow the exact instructions that appear on the command prompt file.
- Disable and Re-enable the USB Debugging when it asks to do so.
- Now, press the Enter button and wait unltil the rooting procedure gets completed.
- To confirm the root, go to the app drawer of your device, and find the SuperSU app.
Also you can read the 11 Things to do after rooting your LG G2 On Android Kitkat.
Holla!!! Your phone is now successfully rooted. These were the steps to root your device. If you face any problem in the whole procedure, contact us below in the comments section or Ping us on our Facebook Fan Page.
Also check out Top Apps for Rooted Android.