Are you Searching for a Root and installing custom recovery tutorial for Lenovo A850 ? If you are then you must know that this tutorial is the best tutorial available on the internet to Root and install CWM without PC on your Lenovo A850 android device. The Best part of this tutorial is that we do not require a PC to Root Lenovo A850.
The Lenovo A850 android device by Lenovo is a nice device to play with, 1GB RAM is enough but not upto the mark, that is where Rooting and development of the Phone comes in.
Why Do you need to Root Lenovo A850 ?
To understand Why do you need to root your Lenovo A850, You must basically know What actually Android Rooting in general is?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super user access to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we can change everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM Expander can use your SD-Card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking Lenovo A850 will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
Read about the Advantages Of Rooting Lenovo A850
Why to install custom Recovery ClockworkMod (CWM) on Lenovo A850?
Well before knowing the benefits of CWM on Your smart Phone you should know what is actually this CWM .So just Go through this post Whis is CWM and its Uses explained.
Well one can easily install CWM by the following Rooting Process. This will allow us to install Different ROMs as a replacement to your Root Lenovo A850. and also can make partition of the sd-card and we have many options thereto format cache, delvik cache which makes the phone a meaningful gadget for the most time !
Yes, We have developed a way out from which we can flash CWM recovery on to Lenovo A850. Jut Read On.
Also read The Best Custom ROMs for Lenovo A850
Pre-requisites before you Root & install CWM on Lenovo A850
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the Lenovo A850, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Lenovo A850 , don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Lenovo A850, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Lenovo A850.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Lenovo A850
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Lenovo A850
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root and install CWM on Lenovo A850 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Lenovo A850 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Lenovo A850 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Lenovo A850
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads Required to Root and Install CWM on Lenovo A850
Here you will have to unlock the links of the required files to root and install custom Recovery on your Lenovo A850. just click on any of the buttons below to get the ins unlocked.
Once unlokced you will never be asked to unlock theme again.
Just go and download the files now !
Files Required to Root Lenovo A850
- Download Framaroot apk
Files Required to Install Custom Recovery on Lenovo A850
After downloading the files required for rooting you can continue, and also you can come back to download files when installing custom recovery according to the requirement for your Lenovo A850
Procedure to Root Lenovo A850 easily without PC
So here we are with The Rooting procedure of the Lenovo A850. As this tutorial can be done without a PC so you dont need to get a PC for rooting Lenovo A850. So lets start with the procedure.
- Head on to Settings>Security>Device Administration>Unknown Sources.
by ticking this option you allow your device to install application which are not available on Google play to be installed when you tend to install them. There is no risk in ticking this option.
- After this you have to open the file manager and install the Farmroot.apk to your android device. After you have installed the Farmroot.apk you can then open it from the app drawer.
- After opening it, you will see a similar screen. as you see the same screen you then need to click on the “Broromir” button.
- Fter clicking on the button you will see a Pop up saying that the Super SU App has been installed. Now Restart your device.
- Thst it after restarting your device will bott as normal. Now go to your App drawer again of your Lenovo A850 and check fo the newly installed super SU application.
- Voila You have just rooted your Lenovo A850 without using PC.
Now as we have gained Root access we can now Do many things like installing the TOp Rooted application on android
Also you can read about The 11 thing you must do after Rooting your Android Device.
Procedure to install Custom Recovery CWM or TWRP on Lenovo A850
SO as we have rooted the Lenovo A850 now its time to flash the Custom recovery so that you can flash ROM and Mods on your device. Lets start with the Flashing of a custom recovery on your Lenovo A 850. This process also does not require any kind of PC support. but for downloading purposes you can prefer a PC.
- You must have a rooted Lenovo A850, you can follow this procedure to install custom recovery, but if you haven’t read the tutorial to root above then go and perform it first before even reading this.
- Download or install MobileUncle MTK Tools .
- Firstly Check you Baseband version of your Lenovo A850 before flashing a Recovery.
Settings->About phone->Version Infos->Baseband version
- If it says A850.ROW.v18 that means your device has ROW baseband version, else if A850.CN.vXX then you have a CN baseband version.
- after checking the baseband version download the recovery image files from the download section accordingly.
- Extract the recovery image zipped file.
- copy only the .img file to the SD card of Lenovo A850.
For TWRP is the “recovery_TWRP_184.108.40.206.img” file
For CWM is the “recovery_z_CWM_v220.127.116.11.img” file
- After Copying you can disconnect your device.
- Open Mobileuncle MTK Tools.
- Click on “Recovery Update” and the app will find the recovery image in your SD card.
- Click on the recovery image you selected (recovery_TWRP_18.104.22.168.img or recovery_z_CWM_v22.214.171.124.img),
- click OK to install recovery
- Now click OK to reboot into Recovery.
- Thats It, Now you can open recovery by 2 methods.
- Power of your phone. Wait some second. Press the power button and both volume keys and not let them go until the logo appears.
- With Mobileuncle MTK Tools, open it and click on “Into Recovery Mode”.
You have Successfully Rooted your Lenovo A850 and installed a custom recovery over it.
You can also Read The best Custom ROMS for Lenovo A850.
Incoming Search Terms
- root lenovo a850
- easily root lenovo
- lenovo a850 running
- install cwm recovery
- lenovo a850 row
- lenovo a850 CN
- lenovo a850 row baseband