Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
So if you own a lenovo a269i and looking for some ways to root it without PC, then you are at the right place. Follow this tutorial to simply rooting it without the use of a computer in a few taps. After you root phone, you will be able to perform many tricks on your device, and increase it’s performance by deleting all the bloatware of the device.
Before you Root Lenovo a269i:
There are a few things you need to know before you start to root the lenovo a269i without PC. If you do not even have a basic idea about what rooting is, you should probably take some time to read a few things about it. On the other hand if you are well aware of rooting and it’s benefits and other stuff, you can probably skip this part of the tutorial and go on to the procedure straight away. To read and know more about android rooting, read here.
Android rooting is a procedure by which you gain the right and permission to do anything with your device. Control all the default processes, and almost everything. It is more like running your device in the administrator mode. You get the right to control everything. Now this can be used as advantage and set your priorities and also you can perform many android tweaks.
Now coming to the advantages of android rooting, there are practically uncountable applications or advantages of rooting lenovo a269i. But to name a few, when you root your device, you can increase the RAM , increase the internal memory, you can install Custom ROMs and also Play HD Games. If you still want to know about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone, read here.
Also not only advantages. Rooting your android device has many disadvantages too. Like when you root your andorid smartphone, you actually void it’s warranty , and sometimes it can get you in deep trouble too.. Like if you dont follow the tutorial properly or any mishappenging occurs, you may brick your device. Though it can be recovered later, but not if you do not know what you are getting into. To read more about disadvantages of rooting, click here.
Before you begin with the procedure to root a269i, make sure you have these things done first.
- Charge your device to atleast 50%, as you do not want the phone to hang or interrupt in the rooting procedure just because of low power.
- Though rooting your android phone does not really wipe any data, but still it is user advisable to backup all the data, in case anything undesirable happens. If you do not know how to backup, refer to these guides below.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download the files, as they are required, get them in the download section below.
Here download the files below, as they will be required in the procedure to root the lenovo a269i.
Root Lenovo a269i:
Follow these steps to root the Lenovo a269i without using a computer.
- Download and Install the framaroot app.
- You can download the app from the download link given above in the download section.
- Now go to settings, and then check off the restriction of unverified sources.
- Now install the app.
- Now launch the app from your app drawer.
- Now when the app launches, it will look something like in the image below.
- Click on BOROMIR.
- Now the app willl root your device, and install SU Binary. Now if it says, Success.
- Reboot your device.
- You’re Done.
Also read: 11 things to do after you root your device
So this was a simple post to root lenovo a269i without a PC. If you face any problems in the tutorial, like the download links don’t work, or any other problem, feel free to contact us, or comment below. We will try to get back to you as soon as possible. I hope this helped. 🙂